Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Norwich City boss Alex Neil predicts transfer market ‘doom effect’

As we all suspected, this transfer window will end in doom, even Neil is admitting the doom effect.

Here we are, day 24, doom doom doom

[quote user="Number 9"]As we all suspected, this transfer window will end in doom, even Neil is admitting the doom effect.

Here we are, day 24, doom doom doom[/quote]That wasn''t quite the headline, was it?[;)]

[quote user="Number 9"]As we all suspected, this transfer window will end in doom, even Neil is admitting the doom effect.

Here we are, day 24, doom doom doom[/quote]Did you always lose when you played dominoes?

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/frazer.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/frazer.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

What''s New

We would still be playing Premiership football if the BOD and AN had any shown any initiative whatsoever last season.

Nothing has changed the big earners will stay and collect their pay-packet and occasionally get a few minutes run around CR and Delia and the Young UN will still be clapping as we head into mediocrity

Can''t blame AN for sticking to his guns as he has no chance of getting a job outside Scotland as a Manager

Come in Morty defend the business this club has done so far

PS Hope we don''t hear the usual crap that we scoured Europe for the right players but they just did not fit the bill

Problem is we have no money we have to shift the high earners and if nobody wants them what can we do ?

AN has said all his players have a price so they will sell anyone but unless we get bids what can we do ??

people are now realising we have not even got enough money for a left back until we selling someone else

sell brady etc and expect some signings but until then its free transfers ( ex reading player )who has not played for two years !!

[quote user="morty"]I don''t know how some of you make it through the day, I really don''t.[/quote]

Lots of sex and reading your comments

[quote user="daly"][quote user="morty"]I don''t know how some of you make it through the day, I really don''t.[/quote]

Lots of sex and reading your comments[/quote]Doing it by yourself doesn''t count.

[quote user="daly"][quote user="morty"]I don''t know how some of you make it through the day, I really don''t.[/quote]

Lots of sex and reading your comments[/quote]

For some of you thats just one activity.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="daly"][quote user="morty"]I don''t know how some of you make it through the day, I really don''t.[/quote]

Lots of sex and reading your comments[/quote]

For some of you thats just one activity.

[/quote][:D]

Do we really need a recruitment tea, think of the money you could have saved Delia if they hadn''t been paid for the last two years. Young Tom could readily step in here.

[quote user="pete"]Do we really need a recruitment tea, think of the money you could have saved Delia if they hadn''t been paid for the last two years. Young Tom could readily step in here.[/quote]Some lovely sandwiches, cakes, scones with cream & jam and a nice cup of tea.That''ll persuade any potential signing!

[quote user="pete"]Do we really need a recruitment tea, think of the money you could have saved Delia if they hadn''t been paid for the last two years. Young Tom could readily step in here.[/quote]Phew, you''re alive.You normally start a few threads after the match finishes, but I didn''t see you this weekend.Glad you''re okay[Y]

4 seasons in the top flight with all its riches , parachute payments and we cannot afford to make a signing untill we sell and are looking at rubbish on trial ....where did all that money go , you dont need too many guesses .

Is anyone who is dooming and glooming here, realising that the article was actually about "The domino effect"?Or does that not matter?[:D]

[quote user="Number 9"]Was it you said e - canarycall?

😂[/quote]"Roight, I wasn''t at the game today..........."[;)]

Lots of sex and reading your comments[/quote]I suspect mostly at the same timeThough not as most on here would have - yours being a singular activity

[quote user="morty"]Is anyone who is dooming and glooming here, realising that the article was actually about "The domino effect"?Or does that not matter?[:D][/quote]

Doom and turmoil

[quote user="morty"]Is anyone who is dooming and glooming here, realising that the article was actually about "The domino effect"?Or does that not matter?[:D][/quote]The domino situation AN was predicting has just happened - it''s the Double Dutch effect.One deal involving a Dutchman falls down quickly followed by another. We''ve been clogged 

[quote user="can u sit down please"]The wallet is empty.[/quote]It''s been empty since the end of last season.