Sign in to follow this  
natalie

mark rivers

his heart is back up north ,not here, wife is homesick.let him go,he was a big fish at crewe here he is a little fish in a big river.

If you are his sister Natalie, perhaps you could give us some insight. The perception of most city fans is that he has talent but is damn lazy. Is he lazy? And does he still smoke!?!

I like him Natalie but I wish he was a bit more consistant.i still feel he has a part to play here.

well i like the guy, have met him a couple of times and found him really okay

as for the playing, god he is just so frustrating, he can be so bloody good, on his day, but you never quite know what you are going to get, do you, a brilliant performance, beating his defenders and giving the front line some decent crosses, or just lumbering up and down alll afternoon not doing much

i think worthy should give him a few more games, say five or six, if nothing improves, then sadly he will probably not play for us again. Shame, he really could be such a talent, if only someone could work out why he is so inconsistent, is it truly just ''being lazy'' or has he got some long term injury worry?

He was great at the start of the season, was our top scorer 4 ages but after that 4 week or so injury he hasn''t been the same since. Please sort him out!!!

when it says in the papers that he has a jag he hasnt it is a new mini cooper well he is lazy
and always has been even at crewe he plays well when he wants 2 i do agree that he is lazy no he doesnt smoke i bet u could play better then him

I reckon he''s out of position. He should be up front rather than out on the wing but he''s not going to het a chance with Hucks/MacKenzie/Roberts/Jarvis all in contention. Shame considering he was highest scorer at one point. They going on about Rotherham having a point to prove tomorrow I think we''re going to bounce back very hard!!!