Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

what newspaper does everyone read?

seeing as whenever anyone quotes a transfer story from a newspaper they get roundly rubbished as does there choice of read just wondered what everyone''s preferred choice of tabloid/ broadsheet was ?

I''m a Daily mail reader because

1 The app is free

2 lot''s of desperate Z listers in bikinis.

3 I''m not really bothered about the politics but there is no chance of reading any left wing views :-)

Times online is a very good deal.

The epaper option gives you the opportunity to read the paper just as it is printed.

It''s not free, but reasonably priced in as much as I now save a lot more from the time I used to buy the paper paper.

I tend to regard their football transfer news more highly than I would the sensationalist stuff in the red tops.

The problem is that their daily transfer talk is brief. Lots of decent cricket stuff though.

Mainly the Telegraph - you get it free from Waitrose if you spend above a certain amount. I like to get to see how the enemy are thinking!You also get the same deal on the Times and Guardian, so sometimes read them, but "lost touch" with the Times when they went behind the paywall, so not so much now. EDP on Saturdays and sometimes during the week.

Not really. They are just changing formats.

The online editions that they all now produce bring in advertising revenue as well.

The printers might lose out, but others gain from this change.

I recently said to my postman that the postal service might be suffering because of the increasing use of email etc. communication. He said that this was compensated for by the increase in deliveries for online sales.

Times change.

Daily Stormer and Breitbart. Unless I''m in my Islington cafe then it''s Die Welt or Le Monde. Maybe The Guardian.

Newspaper? Pahaa it''s 2017. Best using the internet if you''re interested in finding out the ''truth''. The internet has opened doors to many independent researchers which can influence investigations, such as pizzagate. I don''t see how someone can say they''re not bothered about politics and then complain about the prices, foreigners, health services, transport services, the environment, education system etc. Politics has an influence on pretty much every decision we make in our daily lives. That said I can see why people have no interest or little faith in the government, when we use an outdated election system which has been in place for over a century.

Can we just have a revolution already? Or a new Left Back?

Get most of my news and sport from the BBC website.Couldn''t tell you the last time I bought a paper, but it was probably the EDP.

[quote user="South_Stand_Canary"]Baboon''s can read??[/quote]Yay, another new poster with a ready made grudge.[:D]

[quote user="South_Stand_Canary"]Why DO you feel it necessary to put the size of your feet in your twitter profile you absolute mess...[/quote]Oh dear[:D]

[quote user="morty"]Get most of my news and sport from the BBC website.Couldn''t tell you the last time I bought a paper, but it was probably the EDP.[/quote]You can''t beat reading the paper with a nice cup of tea in bed.Slopping milky cereal, buttered toast and yet more tea over the breakfast table comes a close second.Only works with a decent paper boy of course. Ours delivers every day by 8am even at weekends.Top man....

Anything laying about in the coffee shop or bar when I go in. Can''t abide Mirror, Sun or Starprefer Times, Torygraph, Gardy or Indie.will glance at the locals for footy reports and to check whether I have died.[Y]