Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="morty"]Golden Coppel, what happened to him?[/quote]Golden Coppel was Lincoln Canary. This Page where he dropped an unholy clanger has gone down in PinkUn folklore. Has to be one of the funniest things on here ever [:D]See if you can spot his "deliberate" mistake........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Golden Coppel, what happened to him?[/quote]Golden Coppel was Lincoln Canary. This Page where he dropped an unholy clanger has gone down in PinkUn folklore. Has to be one of the funniest things on here ever [:D]See if you can spot his "deliberate" mistake........[/quote]Hahahahahaha, brilliant.Hadn''t seen that before. Yep, thats pretty definitive.[:D]

That just has everything. Abusive alter ego, faked medical condition, logging in on the wrong account.Amazing.

I miss Lonny, Mal and GNG with all their riveting transfer gossip.... they had their fingers on the pulse!!!

I''ve often wondered why people need more than one account as different people? Schizophrenic? Serial killers? Lonely?I have never disliked anyone on this board. Been some crazies over the years and many have moved on but I think 99% all share the same passion for the club.

[quote user="Syteanric"]I miss Lonny, Mal and GNG with all their riveting transfer gossip.... they had their fingers on the pulse!!!

I''ve often wondered why people need more than one account as different people? Schizophrenic? Serial killers? Lonely?I have never disliked anyone on this board. Been some crazies over the years and many have moved on but I think 99% all share the same passion for the club.[/quote]The guy above is clearly in the 1%....

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=66709[/url]  [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=165050[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=89602[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=158260[/url]  [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=83884[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=124498[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=107463[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=173337[/url] [:(][:(][/quote]

As I read those names ''Abraham, Martin and John'' by Seasick Steve came on spotify... ironic and apt!

I remember Shyster in one of his stranger moments set up an account claiming to be a Muslim Norwich fan who wore a green and yellow turban. He then forgot to switch accounts and gave the whole game away.

The fact he said he was a muslim in a turban should have given the game away from the start.

Muslims do not wear turbans.

To be fair there hasn''t half been some classic posters on here which at the time would wind you up but in hindsight are really quite funny.

There''s also been some very good posters who don''t post on here anymore unfortunately. Or do under another name. ''Evil Monkey'' was a good poster.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Camulodunum was a sports journalist who was a Colchester supporter, but whose daughter supported us. IMHO he was a genuinely interesting poster with a friendly but ultimately neutral viewpoint and a more ITK position than most on here, despite what they might like to think. I can''t remember why he got banned but think people didn''t like the fact he told them he knew more than they did and his status as a non-NCFC supporter ultimately sunk him.

We8wba was an idiot, but a entertaining idiot. A bit like Waveney ;-)[/quote]I think he ran or runs a general news agency rather than purely being a sports journalist. I may be wrong, but I never doubted that he knew what he said he knew. Not least because sometimes it chimed with what I knew or thought to be the case. And much of it was interesting. If he was banned I suspect it was because he attacked in trenchant terms what he regarded as the poor standards and supine approach of Archant''s journalism (particularly over Cullumgate) once too often.

So many posters fallen away

When I first joined that smudger guy was in his death throes and it was pretty amazing.

I never got the full story with him, I think I saw him once in the iceni

The pinkun is an archive of legends

Nostalgia is all well and good but don''t lose sight of the legendary posters we have now. They will be the subject of fuuture nostalgia.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just remembered Clucks name from the ridiculous e-mails he sent The Butler.........Maynard Eastwick. [/quote]Tilly, his surname was Eastick the same as someone in my class at school, but it wasn''t him.With that first name not surprising he was always wining about the club.... [:D]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Camulodunum was a sports journalist who was a Colchester supporter, but whose daughter supported us. IMHO he was a genuinely interesting poster with a friendly but ultimately neutral viewpoint and a more ITK position than most on here, despite what they might like to think. I can''t remember why he got banned but think people didn''t like the fact he told them he knew more than they did and his status as a non-NCFC supporter ultimately sunk him.

We8wba was an idiot, but a entertaining idiot. A bit like Waveney ;-)[/quote]I think he ran or runs a general news agency rather than purely being a sports journalist. I may be wrong, but I never doubted that he knew what he said he knew. Not least because sometimes it chimed with what I knew or thought to be the case. And much of it was interesting. If he was banned I suspect it was because he attacked in trenchant terms what he regarded as the poor standards and supine approach of Archant''s journalism (particularly over Cullumgate) once too often.[/quote]I hardly think the running of a poxy paper shop qualifies much.

Bump.Hey Lincoln Canary, seeing as you''re around, you seen Lapps'' post at the top of the page?[:)]

I wish you''d let this board find it''s own level instead of lowering it down to your level all the time, trying to goad people all the time.  Lincoln may or my not have been what you say, but the only answer is to play the post not the poster. Haven''t you learned anything?

What business is it of yours?And also, I have told you, stop trying to seek my attention, remember, your line is that I am trolling you.Stop it, for everyones sake.

LDC I''m far from being a Morty fan, believe me!  But, on one thread you''re complaining about getting brought into a thread by Morty and then a few minutes later, you post this on this thread.Why? [:^)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]LDC I''m far from being a Morty fan, believe me!  But, on one thread you''re complaining about getting brought into a thread by Morty and then a few minutes later, you post this on this thread.Why? [:^)][/quote]

I''ve been dropping in and out all day to see if there is any transfer news and all I see is morty plastered everywhere giving it large, orchestrating feuds and goading others.  I wouldn''t have posted at all today if  I hadn''t been brought into a thread unnecessarily. Then this goading of Lincoln. It''s just ridiculous.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]LDC I''m far from being a Morty fan, believe me!  But, on one thread you''re complaining about getting brought into a thread by Morty and then a few minutes later, you post this on this thread.Why? [:^)][/quote]

I''ve been dropping in and out all day to see if there is any transfer news and all I see is morty plastered everywhere giving it large, orchestrating feuds and goading others.  I wouldn''t have posted at all today if  I hadn''t been brought into a thread unnecessarily. Then this goading of Lincoln. It''s just ridiculous.

[/quote]I post on this forum, you''re going to have to deal with that. I posted on it a long time before you, and dare say, will do so for a long time after.You wouldn''t have posted all day more like as you were keeping your head down after making an absolute embarrasment of yourself in the Allo Allo thread last night, trying to score a point off me.This on top of your schoolgirl tantrum in the Pritchard thread on Sunday.For everyone''s sake, stop.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Pathetic.

[/quote]You are.Now stop it. For everyone''s sake.

[quote user="Syteanric"]LDC and Morty should meet face to face and sort it out over a cup of tea[/quote]I somehow can''t see us meeting up and becoming lifelong buddies, but thanks for the suggestion.[:)]