Sign in to follow this  

I was Barclay seats 48/49

Then this forum would not let me log in and did not recognise my email or pass word so I became Barclay seats 48/49 2nd

Then .... we''ll you can gues what happened so I became Barclay seats 48/49 3rd

I may change my name to Morty''s friend soon ,, coz we are like this

🤞 👬,, Morty is in the red pullover ,, he doesn''t like blue 😬

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]What was the name of that bloke who said he was a reporter from Colchester? And that Brummie gambling NHS worker both from way back.[/quote]Something like Cameldum?

I remember Cluck, Smudger, Arthur Whittle and Ricky Knight as the chief miserablists on this board during my first run as a regular on this forum.

My post count was pretty low then I started getting into ''debates'' with Houston Canary on the not football section and it all spiralled from there...

That''s the one Morty, Cameldung as he became known.

Houston Canary was a legendary bell. I like to think of him sitting in his trailer, in a spiled white vest and bacjwards baseball cap, firing his shotgun through the wall and occasionally getting fresh with his beloved dog.

Just remembered the name of the other one....W8WBA

@plastic

He once espoused the argument that climate change wasn''t real as ''factories were really small.''

He genuinely told me to look at one on Google earth abd wonder how something that size could do any damage.

Honestly didn''t know how to respond.

[quote user="Plastic Nancy"]Houston Canary was a legendary bell. I like to think of him sitting in his trailer, in a spiled white vest and bacjwards baseball cap, firing his shotgun through the wall and occasionally getting fresh with his beloved dog.[/quote]He was absolutely radio rental.One good thing about this forum is that every single thread and post, from day one is all there, if you can be bothered to go back and read.Houston was another of those who would just read what was going on, then immediately take the opposite view of what I was posting, just to start an argument.Hmmmmm, that sound familiar......?

Camulodunum was a sports journalist who was a Colchester supporter, but whose daughter supported us. IMHO he was a genuinely interesting poster with a friendly but ultimately neutral viewpoint and a more ITK position than most on here, despite what they might like to think. I can''t remember why he got banned but think people didn''t like the fact he told them he knew more than they did and his status as a non-NCFC supporter ultimately sunk him.

We8wba was an idiot, but a entertaining idiot. A bit like Waveney ;-)

Don''t think cluck is here Alex.

Cam was ok. Used to enjoy his posts late at night. Me and Ray always imagined he sat there with a bottle of whisky. He always took part in Rays Funds but woukdnt make the final selections saying it should be for Norwich fans to do. He sent me a couple of nice emails after he got banned. Wonder if the old boys ok. If I can find his details I''ll email him.

[quote user="Alex "]I very much believe that Cluck is still amongst us on here, in fact I''m certain of it...[/quote]You could be onto something there....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Plastic Nancy"]Houston Canary was a legendary bell. I like to think of him sitting in his trailer, in a spiled white vest and bacjwards baseball cap, firing his shotgun through the wall and occasionally getting fresh with his beloved dog.[/quote]He was absolutely radio rental.One good thing about this forum is that every single thread and post, from day one is all there, if you can be bothered to go back and read.Houston was another of those who would just read what was going on, then immediately take the opposite view of what I was posting, just to start an argument.Hmmmmm, that sound familiar......?[/quote]

Aah-so....le

[quote user="morty"]Golden Coppel, what happened to him?[/quote]

😂

I remember him! Went on to be a Norwich supporter...

Eddie, I think Cluck was getting on a bit but I believe he''s still amongst us, I think he posts a lot less but is still here. Just things he''s thrown in on the odd comment to me here and there over the last year or two. A man called Smudger would know for sure...

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="morty"]Golden Coppel, what happened to him?[/quote]

😂

I remember him! Went on to be a Norwich supporter...

Eddie, I think Cluck was getting on a bit but I believe he''s still amongst us, I think he posts a lot less but is still here. Just things he''s thrown in on the odd comment to me here and there over the last year or two. A man called Smudger would know for sure...[/quote]Just out of interest I went and looked at the actual thread where Golden Coppel called us all "budgies" then mysteriously vanished 20 minutes later, when another profile was opened.Oh and Lakey, I wasn''t talking about you, get over yourself.

Cluck, aka City1st, was the old f*gg*t who used to berate lovely old First Wizard from pillar to post.

She is currently oozing her bile over on the Brexit thread. Amusing really, that for all the good posts from Big Fish and Purple, that old tit has really got up people''s noses. which is the f*g''s aim, after all.