Sign in to follow this  
Indy

So let's put aside transfer rubbish, Birmingham tomorrow!

What do you think, I''m not confident but if Brady plays and Howson, Naismith & Wes do what they did last week surely we''ll get our first back to back win since beginning of October last year!

I''m thinking 2-1 win.

Anyone going to boo tomorrow?

1 win in 11 (vs scum) and none since Zola took over. I''ll be very upset if we don''t win but it really wouldn''t surprise me.

[quote user="morty"]3-nil to us.[/quote]I was thinking of three, before I scrolled down and saw the above(can''t be seen to agree with Morty)so boooo-oooo

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Routine home win 3-0[/quote]It needs to be, not only because Brum are playing shyte but because these are the games we have to win if we are to move up the table(cue empty forum if we do)

Can the players finally put in two consecutive commited performances? If they do the win is there for the taking.

No lethargic complacent slow starts that have followed our recent wins please. No Rotherham ineptitude. Can the players finally shows some consistency to get a second win in two games that hasn''t happened since Oct?

I hope so, but with this squad at the moment who knows.

No changes needed. Just fingers crossed the bad city doesn''t show its face.

Coyy

I think ZLF is spot on. We have seen little shoots (pardon the pun) of recovery only for them to be poisoned by silly changes or just poor performances.

We need this squad and this manager to put a run together similar to two seasons ago.

I''m not bothered if we don''t get anyone in the window as this squad ought to be able to play better than it does.

I accept the manager must be staying and personally don''t trust him to buy well. So lets not waste any more money and wait until the summer and do it right.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]I think ZLF is spot on. We have seen little shoots (pardon the pun) of recovery only for them to be poisoned by silly changes or just poor performances.

We need this squad and this manager to put a run together similar to two seasons ago.

I''m not bothered if we don''t get anyone in the window as this squad ought to be able to play better than it does.

I accept the manager must be staying and personally don''t trust him to buy well. So lets not waste any more money and wait until the summer and do it right.[/quote]No, disagree with that last bit. If you''re going to back a manager, you back him 100%. No half measures, and no hanging him out to dry by not giving him money to spend.

At this late stage, I would not trust him not to panic just to appease those who insist we must buy someone, I''m afraid. (I hope that wasn''t a double negative there).

We have shown when we get it right, and the goals scored prove this, that we can put teams to the sword, Derby for example. If we can''t improve the squad, don''t squander it just for the sake of it.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]At this late stage, I would not trust him not to panic just to appease those who insist we must buy someone, I''m afraid. (I hope that wasn''t a double negative there).

We have shown when we get it right, and the goals scored prove this, that we can put teams to the sword, Derby for example. If we can''t improve the squad, don''t squander it just for the sake of it.[/quote]Does Alex Neil seem like the kind of guy who would do that?I doubt very much we''ll just buy a player to appease nervous fans. If the right players aren''t available, to use an old phrase, we go with what we''ve got.I think the bulk of the business will be done this summer anyway.

I don''t want to weaken the squad but as it appears we have to sell to buy then surely this is the window to get maximum bucks for Brady, whilst the memory of the Euros is still fairly fresh and during a window when less players are likely to be available.

[quote user="VanWink"]I don''t want to weaken the squad but as it appears we have to sell to buy then surely this is the window to get maximum bucks for Brady, whilst the memory of the Euros is still fairly fresh and during a window when less players are likely to be available.[/quote]

This^^^ 

Way to much confidence that Brum are rubbish in this topic, City to lose and play like a shambles again, to maintain our mid table position.

No Maddison or Pritchard on the bench today. I thought at least Maddison would have got in ahead of Whittaker or Bassong as Bennett and Godfey are on the bench.