Sign in to follow this  
MadDan

Huckerby was dreadful

........ in the second half (of his interview)

I''ve just read his piece in the Pinkun, and alright, he makes a couple of good points early on but by the middle he starts to tail off. By the end he is admitting that he is not a natural poacher and then goes on to blames the absence of goals scorered over the next two weeks on international matches. More feeble excuses. Him and the rest of the team aren''t really trying if they think it''s good enough to not turn up this saturday.

Frankly he should be dropped from being interviewed. The coaching staff should be sacked for not getting him to work at writing set pieces and Worthingtom should go as well for putting him in this position. And what was Chris Wise doing in only getting two quotes in the whole of the second half of his piece. Not the 100% we readers demand.

Far from wasting money on building hotels the club should show a bit more ambition and bring in some writers who can last the full article. As long as we have got players who can only play football we will get nowhere. As long as we have a manager who is only interested in results on the pitch we are doomed.

I felt so let down that I booed and booed when I was reading the second half. But you are not allowed to boo nowadays it seems either - or so the security man at the library said when I was asked to leave the library this afternoon.

" This post seems more ''sane'' than some recently."

blimey, I must be slipping

ps apologies for some of the appalling grammar,excuse too long to explain here