Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Canary Call

He said we were rubbish last week, Wolves were rubbish, the players were rubbish, the manager was rubbish, the fans were rubbish, the rubbish was rubbish....oh, and Neil is a ****head.  Comedy gold.  Not often you hear abuse like that on the radio - don''t they use a fifteen second delay these days, or has that technology not reached the BBC in Norfolk?

I remember they used to have like a 7 second delay on phone ins back in the day, I guess they dont really expect that kind of language from "ol Narffalk folk" so they didnt bother with it

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Certainly made me think of Lakey when he said how it''s the people who pay to go to games whos opinion matters more...[/quote]Do the opinions of those that go to games matter, even when they are talking b*ll*x?  If that is the case, it means talking b*ll*x is ok, as long as you paid your money to tak b*ll*x.   Then I suppose the argument is that their paid for b*ll*x is better than unpaid for b*ll*x.  Or maybe everyone has an equal right to talk b*ll*x?  I don''t know, I''ll shut up, because I''m talking b*ll*x now...

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Certainly made me think of Lakey when he said how it''s the people who pay to go to games whos opinion matters more...[/quote]Do the opinions of those that go to games matter, even when they are talking b*ll*x?  If that is the case, it means talking b*ll*x is ok, as long as you paid your money to tak b*ll*x.   Then I suppose the argument is that their paid for b*ll*x is better than unpaid for b*ll*x.  Or maybe everyone has an equal right to talk b*ll*x?  I don''t know, I''ll shut up, because I''m talking b*ll*x now...

[/quote]

LOL! Priceless.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Certainly made me think of Lakey when he said how it''s the people who pay to go to games whos opinion matters more...[/quote]Do the opinions of those that go to games matter, even when they are talking b*ll*x?  If that is the case, it means talking b*ll*x is ok, as long as you paid your money to tak b*ll*x.   Then I suppose the argument is that their paid for b*ll*x is better than unpaid for b*ll*x.  Or maybe everyone has an equal right to talk b*ll*x?  I don''t know, I''ll shut up, because I''m talking b*ll*x now...[/quote]

LOL! Priceless.[/quote]Image result for take a bow animated

lake district canary wrote the following post at 2017-01-28 10:33 PM:

Rogue Baboon wrote:

Certainly made me think of Lakey when he said how it''s the people who pay to go to games whos opinion matters more...

Do the opinions of those that go to games matter, even when they are talking b*ll*x? If that is the case, it means talking b*ll*x is ok, as long as you paid your money to tak b*ll*x. Then I suppose the argument is that their paid for b*ll*x is better than unpaid for b*ll*x. Or maybe everyone has an equal right to talk b*ll*x? I don''t know, I''ll shut up, because I''m talking b*ll*x now...

You been on the red wine Lakey?

Haha I just caught up with canary call and it was a classic

Roland, first thing he does is the standard "I''ve been supporting for x years" shtick! It''s such a classic trope, up there with telling someone the mileage you''ve done this year travelling away. I''ve been supporting for 40 years, I''ve been supporting 50 years

Roland "I''ve been supporting Norwich for 74 years" LOL!

"I hint bin tuh thu gayme tuhday but we were rubbish and neils a d-ckhead" classic Roland, classic. Made a right mug of yourself

Jacob and josh have got stick from those around me. It''s unfortunate. Mind you there was a guy behind me that criticised ruddy for not picking the ball up when he came out to clear a loose ball. He wasn''t in the area when the call came out to "pick it up for goodness sake" so I wouldn''t take everyone''s opinion too seriously