Sign in to follow this  
mannings bandy legs

Season Tickets Renewal

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]I''m off up the city, am going to boo at the club shop in Castle mall.[/quote]
Make sure you do Chapelfields too. It''s not fair to boo only one the Castle Mall Massive!
[/quote]Done.I also booed Jamies Italian, for purely non football reasons.

SSC,

If greavsy ''borrowed'' the eggs and used them for in the manner I suspected was intimated, how on hell was he going to return them?

Glad you approve, just having a giggle. Join in you may enjoy it.

Exercise those chuckle muscles.

[quote user="South_Stand_Canary"]Mortia is happy to give abuse to people yet isnt happy to take it back.[/quote]Eh?

It''s not for me to tell what you, or anyone else can say on here, apologies if it came across like that, certainly not my intention.

[quote user="dibbler"]Came of the Automatic renewal after four attempts in calling the ticket office. Just hope they get rid of AN, then I will renew.

I was kept waiting in the 8p/min queue, and when I got the to number 1 position I was cut off. So had to join the fecking queuing system again.[/quote]

The club needs your money

[quote user="morty"][quote user="mannings bandy legs"]Just put this out there if anybody is still undecided!Was in ticket office last weekend.Elderly fella came in and spoke to guy behind counter starting that he had suffered enough and decided to hand in his S/T.Assistant didn''t ask if he wanted to speak to anyone, could he try and reason with him or could he get somebody higher to call him. Simply told him "there''s a box at end of counter bung it in there"!!! Customer care at its best.[/quote]If the guy doesn''t want to go any more what more do you expect them to do?[/quote]

BEG!

The fact people are asking what the guy on the phone could do makes me die.

I called up and took my ST off of auto renewal.

It wasn''t questioned or challenged. They obviously know why, but why not try and retain a customer?

What are the consequences of me doing it? How much does it go up? Can I still pay DD, the way that I currently pay? Play on the waiting list.

It''s basics. If I was the manager of the ticket office I''d be going mad at them!

Surely this is just attention seeking.

Either you want to renew or you don''t. This looks very much like "I''m going to renew in the end but want Danny Casey to tickle my tummy first".

No Eddie.

in any industry you try and retain business.

My mind wouldn''t have been changed on the spot but they may stick in my mind or they could potentially change the mind of some calling in.

The points I made are basics that anyone on a phone in that ticket office should be asking customers.

But why do you need that attention Danny?

It''s not like Sky where they are in a war with other providers meaning you can get a deal. The price is the price that you''ve happily agreed to pay for the past 3 seasons.

And anyway, the longer you stall the more you''ll pay. Whens the first deadline?

If you read my reply I said it wouldn''t have made a difference with me but it would some. If it changes the mind of 1 in 3 people it''s a winner for the club.

I guess we are worlds apart in this one, in Lehman terms when you worked the bogs, it''d be like you not saying "no spray no lay", "no splash no gash".

[quote user="can u sit down please"]The fact people are asking what the guy on the phone could do makes me die.

I called up and took my ST off of auto renewal.

It wasn''t questioned or challenged. They obviously know why, but why not try and retain a customer?

What are the consequences of me doing it? How much does it go up? Can I still pay DD, the way that I currently pay? Play on the waiting list.

It''s basics. If I was the manager of the ticket office I''d be going mad at them![/quote]Get rid of a miserablist and replace with a happy clapper. What''s not to like? [<:o)]