Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

E mail from Club

Handed my renewal form in yesterday, got an e mail confirmation today but 90% of it is hidden to the left, any idea how I can see the rest ?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Handed my renewal form in yesterday, got an e mail confirmation today but 90% of it is hidden to the left, any idea how I can see the rest ?[/quote]

Very poor from the RWNJ''s on here, you''ve missed an opportunity of associating ''the left'' and the club.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Handed my renewal form in yesterday, got an e mail confirmation today but 90% of it is hidden to the left, any idea how I can see the rest ?[/quote]

It means you are to pay in installments, that email is for the first 10%.

Just got mine and it talks about this seasons away season tickets. Does anyone not proof read this stuff at CR?

At the weekend got a nice cheque off the club (dividends earned) and a nice accompanying letter thanking me for my continued support, nice deposit towards this years holiday! what a nice club.

There''s been no dividends paid on the ordinary shares yet from that bail out, but £4.05 per share on the B preference shares. Can''t be bothered to incur the cost of driving to the nearest bank and paying a parking fee to cash mine - cost of that would certainly be more than the £4.05 cheque I received. And it must have cost the club just as much to print and send that out.

Thinking on it, now the directors have got their loans back, the only way of taking more money out of the club, apart from acting as CEO and of course the free lunches, is for dividends to be paid on the ordinary shares. Now that would be fun .......