Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Omar Bogle

IMO, we need another decent striker as much as we need to strengthen the defense.

Olly is suspended so if Jerome takes a knock in the next game we will have to rely upon Naismith as the lone striker.

Some rate this outcome , I''m not so sure.

He is exactly the kind of up-coming, cheapish lower league gem we now need to target.

Along with Angus McDonald.

Decent strike rate, at the level he is at anyway.Aye, we could do worse, and don''t think he''d cost much either.

Lower league, hungry up and coming players are the way forward.

Neither Laffs nor Jerome offer any real goalscoring threat any more, so we have to freshen up.

Mind you, the way things are going we''ll lose out to the mighty Rotherham!

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Leeds United or Norwich City.? A club on the up or one on the down? Probably another one we''ll lose out on if true. Don''t let him see Colney.[/quote]And you think Leeds is the city to go to? Great for a bit of gun crime.

Oh gun crime, of course why didn''t I think of that. That explains why Liverpool, Everton, Machester United and Manchester City hsve trouble signing players.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Leeds United or Norwich City.? A club on the up or one on the down? [/quote]I think Leeds are on the way up too Crafty.........

Have to say, this lad does have that look about him, at 800k a no brainier. As for Leeds, not sure anyone would move there out of choice, even though the city centre is nice the rest of Leeds is a tad ugly & dangerous.

Of course not, but they have to live in the general area, additionally they will have to entertain themselves so trips around the city will be required.

Still if you''re coming from Grimsby anywhere other than Binnerland is an improvement!

After reading  Alexs selfie question to himself "Do i think anyone from L1 or L2 is good enough for City? Obviously not" then its safe to say Mr. Bogle is not on our radar, nor any other player from those divisions. Should we ever drop down to L1 his view then may change of course.

And yet he spent a million on Tony Andrue!

I''m thinking of Roofe, he came from league 2 and now settled to be good player at Leeds.

Often wondered why prem/champ teams don''t take a chance on teams from the Saudi/Indian/UAE leagues? Theres a few young skilled players like Omar Al Soma and Omar Abdulrahman that probably wouldnt cost too much.