Sign in to follow this  
ncfc0405

Huckerby Out!

Maybe the doomsayers would like to see Huckerby transfer listed now he has made the point of supporting Worthy by commenting publicly on their doomsaying and appraising the recent form situation in a pragmatic and positive way?

http://new.pinkun.com/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Homepage&itemid=NOED06%20Oct%202005%2012%3A28%3A30%3A193

according to the EDP he reads the message Boards

Hi hucks! when are u actually going to start running back onside when u lose the ball instead of falling over and whinging at the ref before walking back onside and costing us possesion?

wonder if he read that?

jas

JAS THE BARCLAY...surely your joking... yes offides need improving..but the rest of it..GIVE IT UP... WERE YOU THERE ON A COLD WET NIGHT ON NOVEMBER SIX SEASONS AGO WATCHING S.CAREY SPRAY THE BALL OR SUTCHY DEFENDING OR P.GRANT GIVING INSTRUCTION OUT....

HUCKS YOUR A LEGEND

Treat those remarks with the contempt  they deserve Hucks  !   closet binners  coming out the woodwork .... 

you lot need to learn what Dry wit is!

Hucks does whinge lots i must admit, but hes doing good at the moment and long may it continue...

and sheded, well i have been following the club since 1991, have missed 5 games since then, go away (although cant do that anymore, least not for a while) and have a 5 year season ticket... so if that makes me a "binnie" then good

jas

[quote]He''s only making those noises to ensure he won''t be transfer listed, perhaps he sees his talents waning![/quote]

Now   .. that  ... IS a  REALLY   stupid post  ,  its totally ignoring the obvious fact that  , without Hucks , we would be  right down there , bottom of the league  !  ..... but , maybe thats where you would like us to be eh ?

[quote]you lot need to learn what Dry wit is! Hucks does whinge lots i must admit, but hes doing good at the moment and long may it continue... and sheded, well i have been following the club since 1991...[/quote]

That was MY dry wit Jas !! 

As for the whinging bit  ,  who IS the most fouled player  in our team ? [ maybe in the league ?? ]  

Who tends to remain injury free despite being kicked all over the field ?

Hucks has HAD to develop a  tactic  to survive  all the  neanderthal attacks ,   soon as the boots go in  ... he  falls !  = free kicks ... 

Hucks problem is that he`s now become  known  for  falling down regularly ,  so it may be counterproductive ,  the answer must be for  Hucks to have plenty of support  when he has the ball !  hitherto he`s  been on his own  ,with two or three defenders  hacking away at him ...

Hi Hucks, and maybe you can tell you are and well always be my favourite player (hence the username)! I would just like to tell you that your class, but if you did track back abit more now and again, that would be nice. "OH HUCKERBY...!!!!!" 

Huckerby=God!!!!!

right, i think everyone has noticed as soon as a player gets media friendly worthington sells him......

lets hope this doesnt happen to huckerby....

HE''S INTITLED TO WHING, HE GOT US BACK TO THE PREM!!! REMEMBER BOXING DAY ON HIS PERMANANT ARRIVAL? BEST ATMOSPHERE AT CARROW RUD FOR AGES.

HUCKS IF YOU''RE LISTENING, '' YOU R A LEGEND!!!!!!''

I really hope that this post is tongue in cheek, please tell me it is for hux sake!

[quote]right, i think everyone has noticed as soon as a player gets media friendly worthington sells him...... lets hope this doesnt happen to huckerby....[/quote]

Now that IS a silly post.

It has been really scary for a "Worthington Out" person like me to see the support that the players give Worthy.  First it was Safri running to him after scoring, then it was Deano saying what was what in the press and now Hucks - without doubt our most influential player for many, many, a season - sticking up for Nigel.

Could I have got wrong about NW when the players seem to be behind him right now

[quote]It has been really scary for a "Worthington Out" person like me to see the support that the players give Worthy. First it was Safri running to him after scoring, then it was Deano saying what was wha...[/quote]

Could be Fatman !   but there`s always the possibility  that Nigel`s  given the players orders  to run to him  after scoring

[quote]It has been really scary for a "Worthington Out" person like me to see the support that the players give Worthy. First it was Safri running to him after scoring, then it was Deano saying what was wha...[/quote]

Fatman, it doesn''t matter what the players do or say. Worthless could have told them to run over to him and maybe even got Hucks to say what he said. Your opinion is not wrong, change it if you wish, but nobody can erase what he said about the fans or the bizarre tactics he''s used.

[quote]Could be Fatman ! but there`s always the possibility that Nigel`s given the players orders to run to him after scoring[/quote]

I have not doubted that the players were always behind the manager - I am just worried that the decisions were wrong.

As he seems to be moving in the right direction (defence sorted & better use of the limited midfield resources he assembled I am happier) 

He faults are still there and need addressing but if we continue to move up the table then fine.  However dropping the best player at the club (hux) was always wrong - play to your strengths with best players in their best positions has to always be the starting point - its a lesson that nige has struggled to learn.

OTBC

[quote]Now that IS a silly post.[/quote]

really dicky?

think about it.........

promotion season, Malky gets media friendly, has a few headlines to himself, starts appearing regularly on soccer sunday.... hes gone

Iwan Roberts.... as above mainly

coincidence maybe, but a bit fishy