Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ricardo's report v Birmingham

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]''''I get it just fine, thanks.''''......Morto

But not if its on a high shelf!.[/quote]Oh you''re on fire tonight....[Y]

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]I know Morto, its great aint it?[/quote]Literally soiled myself.You and City 1st should form a double act[Y]

[quote user="morty"]You and City 1st should form a double act[Y][/quote]oi, me tarzan !

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Donkey dangler"]I was disappointed with Jacob Murphy today. May be he was told to play a restrained role.[/quote]I am glad you were disappointed, that means we must have won. [:''(][/quote]

I was pleased with Naismith and Jerome, so go and do one!

Great report Ricardo! From what I was able to see from stream/radio looked to be a deserved 3 points. Couple things: Naismith is looking a lot more confident now, seems to have settled himself nicely and me thinks Alex Neil has tasked him with establishing himself as a leader in the locker room. He also shows alot of emotion during the game which reminds of Holty battling away. Great stuff to watch and I''m sure provides a kick in the pants to those who have been ball watching lately.

Jerome proved me a wrong man and took his goal with class. Still think Nelson''s our true number 1, but nice for Alex to have that headache.

As highlights never show the end of the game, can anyone there comment on Brady''s body language post game? Curious what will happen to him come transfer deadline but sounds like he is off and gone.

[quote user="AcrossThePond"]Great report Ricardo! From what I was able to see from stream/radio looked to be a deserved 3 points. Couple things: Naismith is looking a lot more confident now, seems to have settled himself nicely and me thinks Alex Neil has tasked him with establishing himself as a leader in the locker room. He also shows alot of emotion during the game which reminds of Holty battling away. Great stuff to watch and I''m sure provides a kick in the pants to those who have been ball watching lately.

Jerome proved me a wrong man and took his goal with class. Still think Nelson''s our true number 1, but nice for Alex to have that headache.

As highlights never show the end of the game, can anyone there comment on Brady''s body language post game? Curious what will happen to him come transfer deadline but sounds like he is off and gone.[/quote]I don''t remember anything in particular about his body language, but its no secret that it would maybe be better for the bigger picture if we cash in, and refresh other areas of the squad.Wouldn''t be the worst thing if he stayed though, he played well Saturday.

Completely agree Morty. Always thought highly of Brady and while he is not the greatest left back, his versatility alone is a significant factor, not to mention his ability to whip a ball in. Like the idea of Dijk coming in though. We seem to lose out on headers in our box in key matches, so 6''4" will definitely help there.

AcrossThePond wrote:

Great report Ricardo! From what I was able to see from stream/radio looked to be a deserved 3 points. Couple things: Naismith is looking a lot more confident now, seems to have settled himself nicely and me thinks Alex Neil has tasked him with establishing himself as a leader in the locker room. He also shows alot of emotion during the game which reminds of Holty battling away. Great stuff to watch and I''m sure provides a kick in the pants to those who have been ball watching lately. Jerome proved me a wrong man and took his goal with class. Still think Nelson''s our true number 1, but nice for Alex to have that headache. As highlights never show the end of the game, can anyone there comment on Brady''s body language post game? Curious what will happen to him come transfer deadline but sounds like he is off and gone.

I don''t remember anything in particular about his body language, but its no secret that it would maybe be better for the bigger picture if we cash in, and refresh other areas of the squad.

Wouldn''t be the worst thing if he stayed though, he played well Saturday.

Oh Morty !!! LDC sucked you in again 😂😂😂😂😂