Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 26

Yes it could have been more Lakey. But top picking buddy. £21.50 is a good return taking us past the £1500 record.

Welm done so far Chelle and good PUP power in today''s games. I think the other 2 today are this evening.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Congratulations Lakey!  Gutted with that Klose bet, I had such a strong feeling he''d score last and we''d score 2.  [:(][/quote]Yeah, it was a good shout, but still, at the end of the day, rather 2-0 than 2-2 !

Well Done Lakey, I''m really pleased for you and good luck with tomorrows picks Michelle go girl go

Phew. I love the magic of the Cup but Spurs had me cursing. Didn''t realise it was 4-3 til I got home, thought it finished 3-3.

Fingers tightly crossed for the other 3, and also a well done to LDC.

5/5 overnight. We''ll done today Chelle. ☺

Wooster, thanks for putting in another suggestion. You were unlucky with Derby. It was a selection you did in good faith and I''m sorry I didn''t pick up it was a Friday game earlier.

Well done Chelle so far, touch and go with Spurs, proper FA cup match that!

Grrr

Ah well, thats how it goes. Still, grrr!!!

Thanks for the suggestions and support all. The next win is surely just around the corner.

[quote user="chellecity"]Grrr

Ah well, thats how it goes. Still, grrr!!!

Thanks for the suggestions and support all. The next win is surely just around the corner.[/quote]
Yes it is. We know we can''t win every week. And you''ll get revenge next time Chelle.

Really unlucky Michelle but at the end of the day what were the chances of a Doris winning two weeks in a row. Never going to happen now was it so i blame Nutty for not giving too much thought to the list of pickers he arranged. [:P][;)][:D][:$]