Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Brady

Wild figures being thrown around - I have seen 11mil

Burnley are about to kick off so strange how teams play just before window ends

If it''s 13 I fully expect Wildschut to be announced at the same time and 1 more surprise? (Not Dijks, CB maybe?)

Brady and Olsson out for circa £17m, Wildschut and Dijks in for £7m. Good replacements, and plugs the financial gap too... plus an option to buy Dijks if we do go up. If Canos does go, wonder if we''ve got another one up our sleeve to replace him?

If we''ve got £13 million for Brady then I''d take that all day long. He''s never been and never will be a player worth that amount of money, imo

g post at 31/01/2017 7:44 PM:

If we''ve got £13 million for Brady then I''d take that all day long. He''s never been and never will be a player worth that amount of money, imo

One of the few good outcomes from the Euros if true

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Just seen on twitter that Brady is watching the game at Turf Moor, so definately done ![/quote]Yup confirmed by Burnley.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i will thankyou for claiming that in advance Morty lol ![/quote]I shall call you Nostradamus from now on.[:)]

Gutted. I can''t believe he had a desire to move to Burnley specifically? I could understand selling him at the end of the season if we fail to achieve promotion, but to sell now with still a real chance of reaching the play-offs doesn''t make sense.

Good decision - vastly over rated based on what he''s produced for us. Flattered to deceive in the Euros so anything over £8m is a bonus.Great bit of business.Get a striker in who can score goals and promotion is not by any means out of the question

[quote user="whoareyou"]Sad day. One of the genuine Premier League class players we had.[/quote]*When he could be bothered.