Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Brady

[quote user="hogesar"]If it''s for the 9 mill I''d rather keep him. We don''t stand a chance of signing a player of the same quality whilst we are in the championship...even if he hasn''t been great this season. 12 million and we can get a replacement plus a decent midfielder in and it starts to make more sense.[/quote]Who knows how it can pan out, Brady isn''t too interested in going to Burnley, so we could end up seeing him stay.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Alfie has no point at all Lakey.

The Murphy''s spent 90% of today''s game playing down our right wing. Brady was playing at left back![/quote][Y] Of course.   However, there is a general point about wide players getting back to help the defence - which as I said looked terribly exposed in the first half at times (judging from the highlights).[/quote]You mean - like Snoddy?[/quote]

At least he was an attacking threat!

If he continues his recent form he will be a fantastic asset in the run in, if he slips back to his early season form the cash will be a lot more valuable to us.

My guess is that if the players genuinely believe there is a realistic chance of the playoffs and a possibility of PL next season they will all find some form in the latter part of the season.

I thought it was one of his best performances for a very long time. Hard working and committed with flashes of real quality. His run and cross for the header that Naismith headed straight to the keeper was excellent. If we don''t sign a left back then there''s no way we can sell him.

"Alex Neil has said that yesterday was likely Brady''s last game for Norwich ..."

Nowhere to be found on the pinkun front page or post match reaction, as LDC has already highlighted.

[quote user="peter-plastic"]"Alex Neil has said that yesterday was likely Brady''s last game for Norwich ..."

Nowhere to be found on the pinkun front page or post match reaction, as LDC has already highlighted.[/quote]Stand by.....

No need to apologise.....[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpssazmobm9.png.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpssazmobm9.png[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="hogesar"][:D][/quote]I love it when people are in such a rush to score some kind of petty point, that they actually miss the facts.[:)]

“It is hard to say,” he said. “It really depends on, one, if I can attract the calibre of player I deem Robbie to be. That is extremely difficult and, two, if I can get a deal done because I can’t let Robbie leave the club unless we sign a suitable replacement. Potentially we will have players coming in and going out. It is really difficult to say. We are trying to do work but it will depend on players leaving the club.”

That doesn''t sound like "likely" to me chaps, it sounds like Morty is using a little poetic licence for dramatic effect😀

[quote user="Vegan Sausage."]“It is hard to say,” he said. “It really depends on, one, if I can attract the calibre of player I deem Robbie to be. That is extremely difficult and, two, if I can get a deal done because I can’t let Robbie leave the club unless we sign a suitable replacement. Potentially we will have players coming in and going out. It is really difficult to say. We are trying to do work but it will depend on players leaving the club.”

That doesn''t sound like "likely" to me chaps, it sounds like Morty is using a little poetic licence for dramatic effect😀[/quote]Or like morty is using actual words, written on the pinkun homepage?Could that be it?(Which is actually what I said in my original post, if you care to look. It was tw@hat who decided and make some issue out of it. Perhaps for drama.)

Looking at what AN has said, I''d say there''s a pretty good chance it will not be Brady''s last game for us.

Seems to be a fair abit of negotiation to take place in a small amount of time.

I get the feeling that Brady would be happy to stay for this season too, if a move doesn''t materialise. Certainly not the type to throw his toys out of the pram, which makes it easier for the club to get the best deal possible.

Believe me he could have gone if he wanted to he is waiting for the right club he has down down clubs he thinks that might not be so safe in the PL

that said football can turn if Burnley were to offer anther 10 - 15 k a week it might change his mind but at the moment he is staying

Think it''s a good move for him. Surprised people think he''s not keen.

Joining a stable club on the rise and won''t be coming straight back down. It''s a no brainer for me.

Certain to happen before window closes.

Norwich City is closing in on Wigan’s left-sided player Yanic Wildschut, with reports on Sunday afternoon the Canaries have won the race for the 25-year-old.....from pink un

This makes it more likely

I am dumbfounded by Morty''s contribution to this thread. I can only put it down to either his (over)excitable nature or his low reading proficiency. Probably a bit of both.

RTE were reporting he''d signed for Burnley, but now the story has been deleted. Guessing it''s embargoed and was released in error. My money is on 8pm.

Transfer Centre live reporting Brady to Burnley happening.Again.Makes you wonder if they just come on here and see what we are saying!

Word is now that Burnley have had a £10 million bid accepted for Andrew Robertson of Hull today. Not outside the realms of possibility for them to get both, but would seem odd that a low-level team would invest so very heavily in one area.

This Brady situation is more mixed up than a slinky in a washing machine.

[quote user="ron obvious"]https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsPeteO/status/826375654086209537

Reliable source (?)[/quote]I don''t think so lol.

Brilliant![URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsfxqaey8z.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsfxqaey8z.jpg[/IMG][/URL]