Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Brady

Doesn''t look like a player who wants to leave - was left exposed by lack of LM today but still played well

Hopefully he stays and we get a LB and a young LB loan in

Both of the Murphys are too lightweight offer nothing on the defensive side and don''t look like scoring

I think Alfie has a point.  We all want to see Josh and Jacob do well, but the defence - judging from the first half highlights looked dreadfully exposed again through lack of cover and closing down. But we won - and at the end of the day, that is what matters.

Maybe he does, but the Murphys weren''t responsible for Brady - that was down to Hoolahan/Naismith who both seem to be playing behind Jerome

It wasn''t until around 30minutes when Hoolahan was dragged out wide left that we looked more solid

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]That''s the spirit Alfie.[/quote]

Were you there, do you have a different opinion?

Jakob was awful and then again we had the like for like substitution that made little difference

If you were Brady, would you want to leave?

2015 relegated with Hull

2016 relegated with Norwich

2017 relegated with Palace/Sunderland/Burnley etc

Especially we now have a realistic shot at the playoffs - surely he is better off staying until the summer at least than as a player who is known for jumping from relegated clubs

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Alfie has no point at all Lakey.

The Murphy''s spent 90% of today''s game playing down our right wing. Brady was playing at left back![/quote][Y] Of course.   However, there is a general point about wide players getting back to help the defence - which as I said looked terribly exposed in the first half at times (judging from the highlights). 

I thought he was class today. Anything less than £15m would be derisory, but I''d rather have the player than the money. Up to the BOD I guess.

At the minute we need 2 lbs (one starter, on loan back up would do)

Sell Brady we still need the LBs, but we also need a LM as well. As Rob Butler said, sell Brady and no matter what we will not be able to get a player in with half his quality

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Alfie has no point at all Lakey.

The Murphy''s spent 90% of today''s game playing down our right wing. Brady was playing at left back![/quote][Y] Of course.   However, there is a general point about wide players getting back to help the defence - which as I said looked terribly exposed in the first half at times (judging from the highlights).[/quote]You mean - like Snoddy?

As I was made aware yesterday a deal is in place for Brady to leave but club will not allow untill replacement sorted.

As for both Murphys they were poor, AN comment to one was start working or you will be taken off.

This board has been very civilised following yesterday''s game, nice to see and so much better.

I really can''t see that Brady would have played yesterday if there was the slightest chance of him going in the next couple of days.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Alfie has no point at all Lakey.

The Murphy''s spent 90% of today''s game playing down our right wing. Brady was playing at left back![/quote][Y] Of course.   However, there is a general point about wide players getting back to help the defence - which as I said looked terribly exposed in the first half at times (judging from the highlights).[/quote]You mean - like Snoddy?[/quote]

Who he?  [:^)]

Alex Neil has said that yesterday was likely Brady''s last game for Norwich, so hopefully there is something nearly sorted.

[quote user="VanWink"]This board has been very civilised following yesterday''s game, nice to see and so much better.

I really can''t see that Brady would have played yesterday if there was the slightest chance of him going in the next couple of days.[/quote]Indeed, let''s hope it lasts.  Just want to get this window over and done with.  Get Brady and the rest of the players focussed without the uncertainty of transfer nonsense going on in the background.

Re: Brady

Alex Neil has said that yesterday was likely Brady''s last game for Norwich, so hopefully there is something nearly sorted.

Where has he said that Morty?

I don''t think he''ll go now and we''ll probably get a loan in

For better or worse

From the pinkun -

Brady has been heavily touted with Premier League Burnley but Neil

insists he needs to sign a suitable replacement ahead of Tuesday’s

deadline to sanction the Republic of Ireland international’s departure. The

Irishman produced a superb free kick headed home by Timm Klose to

double Norwich’s lead after Cameron Jerome’s opener, but Neil admitted

that might be Brady’s swansong.

“It is hard to say,” he said. “It

really depends on, one, if I can attract the calibre of player I deem

Robbie to be. That is extremely difficult and, two, if I can get a deal

done because I can’t let Robbie leave the club unless we sign a suitable

replacement. Potentially we will have players coming in and going out.

It is really difficult to say. We are trying to do work but it will

depend on players leaving the club.”

All the more reason to get this transfer window closed and get on with things.

[quote user="VanWink"]Re: Brady

Where has he said that Morty?[/quote]Pinkun front page.Look, I highlighted "Likely" for you Lakey.[:)]

If it''s for the 9 mill I''d rather keep him. We don''t stand a chance of signing a player of the same quality whilst we are in the championship...even if he hasn''t been great this season. 12 million and we can get a replacement plus a decent midfielder in and it starts to make more sense.