Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

McCormack

[quote user="Felixfan"]By all accounts he is a bad apple. Do we need this?[/quote]

It was reported that the players and staff at Fulham were asked as to whether they wanted him back and the answer was no.

Enough said!

[quote user="Highland Canary"]No way we''ll spend the sort of money Villa want when we''re giving our players away in the one hand and paying for Lafferty et al on the other.[/quote]You couldn''t make it up![:D]

Whether MC is disruptive or not, just bringing him in would be disruptive. With Jerome and Olive both playing exceptionally well, and with AN only ever [playing one up front, I just can''t see where or how MC would fit in!

And if MC suddenly becomes first choice, it''s not good for the other two. One of those would rarely get a look in. We have enough players at NCFC already that fit that bracket

This disruptive talk is a little ridiculous.

I can hardly imaging him walking into the club and start falling out with people he doesn''t even know!

It''s clear his Villa move has gone flat, but his record suggests he''s decent at this level. For the right money he''s worth the gamble (£3 million max). A loan until the end of the season would be perfect.

He knows he ain''t getting any younger, his next move is crucial and id expect he knows this.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]This disruptive talk is a little ridiculous.

I can hardly imaging him walking into the club and start falling out with people he doesn''t even know!

It''s clear his Villa move has gone flat, but his record suggests he''s decent at this level. For the right money he''s worth the gamble (£3 million max). A loan until the end of the season would be perfect.

He knows he ain''t getting any younger, his next move is crucial and id expect he knows this.[/quote]Its not ridiculous though, here it is, well documented, in a respected paper.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/23/ross-mccormack-ordered-train-aston-villa-u23s-club-seek-offload/

You can say what you want about Fulham but we all have to agree that they have a hell of a negotiation team.

£15m for a 30 year old Championship striker that it turns out they didn''t even want anyway.

[quote user="morty"]Currently undergoing a medical at Forest.Good.[/quote]Why good ? after all he was our so called managers number 1 summer target and hes a class above anything we have upfront , although i expect you are a big fan of the prolific striking machine that is Jerome .

[quote user="Time to go Delia"][quote user="morty"]Currently undergoing a medical at Forest.Good.[/quote]Why good ? after all he was our so called managers number 1 summer target and hes a class above anything we have upfront , although i expect you are a big fan of the prolific striking machine that is Jerome .[/quote]Overpriced and a well documented bad attitude.Anything else?

[quote user="Time to go Delia"]Why good ? after all he was our so called managers number 1 summer target and hes a class above anything we have upfront , although i expect you are a big fan of the prolific striking machine that is Jerome .[/quote]He''s that much of a class above, that Villa have offloaded him at the first opportuity amidst claims he can''t be bothered to train and keep himself fit, he''s struggled to hit a cow''s backside with a banjo for them, has been noted at 2 clubs now as having a bit of an attitude issue and is getting paid crazy money in the process.Also, I personally AM a big fan of Jerome, his work rate and effort are faultless, he was outstanding for us last time at this level and a key reason why we got promoted, he''s also performed well for us again this season with 8 goals so far despite us giving him frequently little to work with, and indeed his goal against Brum showed exactly what he can do for us as well. All of which is FAR better than what McCormack has offered Villa this season, both in terms of goal returns AND team contribution, so YES, I am a fan of Jerome.Maybe YOU can explain what you''ve seen this season at Villa (in contrast to pretty much everyone else) to have such a high opinion of McCormack whilst unnecessarily slating one of our most committed players????

Yes! Didn''t realise he''d gone on loan to Forest until now! Good, be fun to watch his fat self flop at Carra in a few weeks! Another quality Villa splurge signing

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Time to go Delia"]Why good ? after all he was our so called managers number 1 summer target and hes a class above anything we have upfront , although i expect you are a big fan of the prolific striking machine that is Jerome .[/quote]He''s that much of a class above, that Villa have offloaded him at the first opportuity amidst claims he can''t be bothered to train and keep himself fit, he''s struggled to hit a cow''s backside with a banjo for them, has been noted at 2 clubs now as having a bit of an attitude issue and is getting paid crazy money in the process.Also, I personally AM a big fan of Jerome, his work rate and effort are faultless, he was outstanding for us last time at this level and a key reason why we got promoted, he''s also performed well for us again this season with 8 goals so far despite us giving him frequently little to work with, and indeed his goal against Brum showed exactly what he can do for us as well. All of which is FAR better than what McCormack has offered Villa this season, both in terms of goal returns AND team contribution, so YES, I am a fan of Jerome.Maybe YOU can explain what you''ve seen this season at Villa (in contrast to pretty much everyone else) to have such a high opinion of McCormack whilst unnecessarily slating one of our most committed players????[/quote]spot on