Sign in to follow this  
OldRobert

Yanic Wildschut

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]So we''ve made ''tidy profits'' on Olsson, and Brady and got our money back on Canos. Perhaps our negotiating team should be patted on the back rather than shot?[/quote]

Misquoted mate. Context is on getting people in, not out!

Whether it''s ''ins'' or ''outs'' Samwam the deals have to be negotiated.

And I''m at a loss to understand how we managed to get Olsson, Brady and Canos IN without our negotiating team being involved.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Whether it''s ''ins'' or ''outs'' Samwam the deals have to be negotiated.

And I''m at a loss to understand how we managed to get Olsson, Brady and Canos IN without our negotiating team being involved.[/quote]

Good grief. Again my comment was 100% purely about our ability to get people in. Pat them on the back for negotiating players out of the door, but keep doing that and you aint got a team left darlin.

Am sure much is going on behind the scenes. We have a good track record of letting players go before securing replacements. Cannot for one minute think they''ve let Brady go without YW being close, but stranger things have happened

[quote user="Col"]We haven''t got him yet..[/quote]Indeed, 44 minutes to go and silence is deafening on this guy...tbh it has been  the last few hours. A guy aint ours until hes signed....obviously yea. Will be disapointed if we miss out after the build up.

"What''s the betting he ends up at Derby?"

Diss would be better

If Derby wait a bit they can take him back on their team coach, or he could get a train up to us

I think we have him

Paddy Davitt only just tweeted:

Yes, the lights are still on I think its fair to say. Operation: Wildschut full steam ahead

Have they delivered the KFC Megabucket for Moxey? It''s been a long night!

I would love to be proved wrong, but I just don''t see this happening now.

We don''t generally do business right at the end of the window....and if we do it''s normally in the other direction.

Fingers crossed this won''t be another bitterly disappointing window.

I can''t see it either. It''s been going on all day. I can just imagine the AN excuses already, "we tried our hardest for the lad". "Had a deal agreed" etc etc.

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]I would love to be proved wrong, but I just don''t see this happening now.

We don''t generally do business right at the end of the window....and if we do it''s normally in the other direction.

Fingers crossed this won''t be another bitterly disappointing window.[/quote]Maddison was signed with minutes to spare.

how can he have failed a medical. Is this some mystery injury since playing the other day!

You can''t make it up, unless you are NCFC

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]I would love to be proved wrong, but I just don''t see this happening now.

Fingers crossed this won''t be another bitterly disappointing window.[/quote]

actually that''s not true.....its the norm for us to announce something after the window has "closed".....

[quote user="Samwam27"]how can he have failed a medical. Is this some mystery injury since playing the other day!

You can''t make it up, unless you are NCFC[/quote]

No something long term would likely mean that the insurers will not touch him or be horrendousmedicals aren''t just about football injuries