Sign in to follow this  
OldRobert

Yanic Wildschut

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''d leave this alone for £6m.....we can surely put that sort of money toward something better than this?[/quote]Can you suggest anyone, in the same position?He looks decent, but definitely no more that 7.5.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Move Klose"]Also reporting us and Derby having bids rejected for him, around £6m. Player not happy.[/quote]I wonder how much they are holding out for?They probably have a good idea how much we''ll likely get for Brady, unfortunately.[/quote]pretty much all ''paper talk''the headline fee is NEVER the amount that is actually paidthe media needs stories, once one prints something the others can then follow up with ''reports state''remember Brady''s £9m move to Palace that was as good as done ?

[quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Move Klose"]Also reporting us and Derby having bids rejected for him, around £6m. Player not happy.[/quote]I wonder how much they are holding out for?They probably have a good idea how much we''ll likely get for Brady, unfortunately.[/quote]pretty much all ''paper talk''the headline fee is NEVER the amount that is actually paidthe media needs stories, once one prints something the others can then follow up with ''reports state''remember Brady''s £9m move to Palace that was as good as done ?[/quote]I think its fairly obvious the ballpark figure Brady is likely to go for.

and that figure would bealso could you tell us if that figure is simply the transfer fee ?or the figure the buying club will pay in total when other fees are added on and all extras are met ?

[quote user="me tarzan"]and that figure would bealso could you tell us if that figure is simply the transfer fee ?or the figure the buying club will pay in total when other fees are added on and all extras are met ?

[/quote]My complete guess would be a complete figure between 10 and 12 million.No, I have no source, or anything to base it on at all.And I''m pretty sure a lot of clubs will consider us cash rich having just been in the Premiership, and in receipt of parachute payments.

Please don''t go into an extended lecture about how we don''t get all the money up front etc etc etcI know.

Looks a good player but I''m not convinced we need to push this one. We have the 2nd best goals scored in the league and the 6th worst goals against, I think that says where the majority of our money needs to be going.

The man who :

Looks a good player but I''m not convinced we need to push this one. We have the 2nd best goals scored in the league and the 6th worst goals against, I think that says where the majority of our money needs to be going.

I agree totally ........ unless Morty disagrees ... in which case I agree with Morty 👬🤞

( me in the blue )

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]The man who :

I agree totally ........ unless Morty disagrees ... in which case I agree with Morty 👬🤞

( me in the blue )[/quote]Oh you. x

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Rather keep Brady[/quote]Agree.But I think that could well be out of our hands.

Maybe it is as simple as the management team don''t know how to fix the defence and so we are simply going to score 5 goals every match and hope they score 4 or less.

I''m up for that approach. Worked for Ossie Ardiles. Well, it could have done.

[quote user="morty"]Please don''t go into an extended lecture about how we don''t get all the money up front etc etc etcI know.[/quote]and you wonder why so many find you such a self important little gitthis forum is not for your sole benefiteven if you do act like it is most of the time

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zps5nns0j1h.png.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zps5nns0j1h.png[/IMG][/URL]

No worries or chance of getting this guy, if he does anywhere its to Derby.All quiet on the Dijks loan to, he will be the only new face tomorrow, if indeed that even happens. So, 2 out, Olsson and almost certainly Brady, complete nil, nada, zilch permanent signing, and 1 possible loan....i guess that can be regarded as a quiet, peaceful window, our long time bastions of Lafferty, Turner, Bassong, Whittaker and others  survive again, how lucky we are as a club to have them!

[quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="morty"]Please don''t go into an extended lecture about how we don''t get all the money up front etc etc etcI know.[/quote]and you wonder why so many find you such a self important little gitthis forum is not for your sole benefiteven if you do act like it is most of the time[/quote]

This. Spot on. Well said.

[quote user="Essjayess"]No worries or chance of getting this guy, if he does anywhere its to Derby.All quiet on the Dijks loan to, he will be the only new face tomorrow, if indeed that even happens. So, 2 out, Olsson and almost certainly Brady, complete nil, nada, zilch permanent signing, and 1 possible loan....i guess that can be regarded as a quiet, peaceful window, our long time bastions of Lafferty, Turner, Bassong, Whittaker and others  survive again, how lucky we are as a club to have them![/quote]What do you do for enjoyment?

Looks a good player but I''m not convinced we need to push this one. We have the 2nd best goals scored in the league and the 6th worst goals against, I think that says where the majority of our money needs to be going

That suggests the defence is solely responsible for goals concede, take that to it''s conclusion then it is down to the keeperWould be interesting to see all the goals we conceded this season to see if there is one or two major faults/reasons

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Essjayess"]No worries or chance of getting this guy, if he does anywhere its to Derby.All quiet on the Dijks loan to, he will be the only new face tomorrow, if indeed that even happens. So, 2 out, Olsson and almost certainly Brady, complete nil, nada, zilch permanent signing, and 1 possible loan....i guess that can be regarded as a quiet, peaceful window, our long time bastions of Lafferty, Turner, Bassong, Whittaker and others  survive again, how lucky we are as a club to have them![/quote]What do you do for enjoyment?[/quote]what do you think !

[quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="morty"]Please don''t go into an extended lecture about how we don''t get all the money up front etc etc etcI know.[/quote]and you wonder why so many find you such a self important little gitthis forum is not for your sole benefiteven if you do act like it is most of the time[/quote][:D]Go on then, trot out the lecture I have seen 20 times about how nobody knows anything about transfer fees, and how they work.But you do, obviously.

[quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Essjayess"]No worries or chance of getting this guy, if he does anywhere its to Derby.All quiet on the Dijks loan to, he will be the only new face tomorrow, if indeed that even happens. So, 2 out, Olsson and almost certainly Brady, complete nil, nada, zilch permanent signing, and 1 possible loan....i guess that can be regarded as a quiet, peaceful window, our long time bastions of Lafferty, Turner, Bassong, Whittaker and others  survive again, how lucky we are as a club to have them![/quote]What do you do for enjoyment?[/quote]what do you think ![/quote]Moaning, I guess.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Cheers Morty i had not seen that tweet and appreciate the update, ignore the trolling, forum has gone mad !!![/quote]No worries mate, doing my best to ignore the ar$ehole[Y]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Essjayess"]No worries or chance of getting this guy, if he does anywhere its to Derby.All quiet on the Dijks loan to, he will be the only new face tomorrow, if indeed that even happens. So, 2 out, Olsson and almost certainly Brady, complete nil, nada, zilch permanent signing, and 1 possible loan....i guess that can be regarded as a quiet, peaceful window, our long time bastions of Lafferty, Turner, Bassong, Whittaker and others  survive again, how lucky we are as a club to have them![/quote]What do you do for enjoyment?[/quote]what do you think ![/quote]Moaning, I guess.[/quote]Nah, my enjoyment is wondering how much in wages the likes of Lafferty and Turner have cost NCFC over the past few seasons. No point moaning is there, they must have been good servants  to the club, having lasted  so long >.>

[quote user="me tarzan"]That suggests the defence is solely responsible for goals concede, take that to it''s conclusion then it is down to the keeperWould be interesting to see all the goals we conceded this season to see if there is one or two major faults/reasons[/quote]Not solely responsible certainly but more responsible than attacking midfielders. I''m not convinced that signing a left winger, however talented he may be, will stop our keeper, defenders, and defensive midfielder from making the catastrophic errors that have characterised our football for the last 5 or so years.

[quote user="Essjayess"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="me tarzan"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Essjayess"]No worries or chance of getting this guy, if he does anywhere its to Derby.All quiet on the Dijks loan to, he will be the only new face tomorrow, if indeed that even happens. So, 2 out, Olsson and almost certainly Brady, complete nil, nada, zilch permanent signing, and 1 possible loan....i guess that can be regarded as a quiet, peaceful window, our long time bastions of Lafferty, Turner, Bassong, Whittaker and others  survive again, how lucky we are as a club to have them![/quote]What do you do for enjoyment?[/quote]what do you think ![/quote]Moaning, I guess.[/quote]Nah, my enjoyment is wondering how much in wages the likes of Lafferty and Turner have cost NCFC over the past few seasons. No point moaning is there, they must have been good servants  to the club, having lasted  so long >.>[/quote]Moaning it is, then.