Sign in to follow this  
OldRobert

Yanic Wildschut

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]We signed Howson who was out with a long-term injury, he didn''t work out too badly. I''m not usually one for getting guys who are injured, particularly with a run of weekend-midweek games coming up, but he''s a decent player and almost fit so ought to be a decent buy.[/quote]

It''s just a problem if he''s Brady''s replacement. However, I''m pretty sure he can''t play left back anyway so the Brady deal is probably not dependant on this one.

seems a strange one as Naismith has been doing well recently so I can''t see him jump straight in the 11 but he''s a useful option nevertheless.

I do hope the board have a bit of common sense though and realise that this doesn''t mean we can cash in on Brady who is still our only recognised left back. I worry what they will sort for that. Kind of hope Brady sticks around until summer, we are 2 pts off playoffs and it''s not like we can''t get big money for him then if we have to sell. Toffolo will be back then as well and we can actually spend a while properly lining up a decent left back and give him preseason to settle in.

We really don''t need more wingers, even if Brady leaves. Wes and Naismith have been interchanging well on that flank, we''ve got Pritchard, Josh and Jarvis all on the fringes who can play there.

If we sell Brady we need to invest in the defence.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Will not play against Man utd

he has had a hamstring injury since 14th of jan

i hope it is only minor or even as we all know just a excuse not to play him ??

signing a play who is injured is always a risk ![/quote]You''re so ITK[;)]

Norwich City is closing in on Wigan’s left-sided player Yanic Wildschut,

with reports on Sunday afternoon the Canaries have won the race for the

25-year-old.  See home page.

norfolkngood wrote:

Will not play against Man utd he has had a hamstring injury since 14th of jan i hope it is only minor or even as we all know just a excuse not to play him ?? signing a play who is injured is always a risk !

You''re so ITKWink [;)]

Ha !! good job it was off the homepage instead of my :-)

source !!

You can see him herepossibly something the two Murphy lads don''t have at the momentbody strengthclick

And that''s the size of player we need at the moment - too many times I see our players wrestled all over the placefrom the limited clips he does appear to know where the goal is, much as Oliveira has shown - go past defenders then shoothe is two footed which would mean he could play on either wing, as well as elsewhere I should imagine, certainly a signing for the long term rather than one to help push us over the line

[quote user="king canary"]We really don''t need more wingers, even if Brady leaves. Wes and Naismith have been interchanging well on that flank, we''ve got Pritchard, Josh and Jarvis all on the fringes who can play there.

If we sell Brady we need to invest in the defence.[/quote]

Josh M - light weight

Jarvis - will we see him play this season?

Are new players need to be more physical than our existing light weight players.

[quote user="Col"]We won''t get him[/quote]unless he is already in the car on his way to their groundas with Bennett and Pritchard

Appears to be the sort of player that could bring something different to the squad.

Hope we get him.

[quote user="Move Klose"]Also reporting us and Derby having bids rejected for him, around £6m. Player not happy.[/quote]I wonder how much they are holding out for?They probably have a good idea how much we''ll likely get for Brady, unfortunately.