Sign in to follow this  
soixante

Logic...?

Yes, I was there Saturday....Yes, I was an AN supporter....not so now, It wasn''t the worst I have ever seen (1-7 Colchester will live long in my memory) It was however very poor...My issue with AN now is that he does seem to have ''favourites'' Jacob and Tettey, are the two who immediately spring to mind. McGovern was, just, worthy of his place, until Saturday that is, now he must make changes, not only in personnel but also mindset.

How you fix that defence god only knows, but I believe we must change the personnel, keep on the front foot and hope that the players respond. Pritchard and Canos should start, and perhaps the youth and exuberance of Louis Thompson may help.

The point of my post is that I feel AN has November...3 games, to show improvement, logic would suggest a change at the beginning of December, if no improvement, would allow a new manager to assess the squad before the transfer window in Jan....who to replace him with?....sadly I do not possess a crystal ball, and I think the available candidates may not be of the best quality...I hope Jez has a plan B....and an ace up his sleeve!

Picking up on one point.

If it was me, I wouldn''t start either Jacob Murphy, or Tettey in my starting 11, but I have said that for a couple of weeks tbf. It isn''t a reaction just to Saturday.