Sign in to follow this  
ZEMAS TENDON

HUCKERBY

[quote]Reads fans message boards as in the EDP today... could he be a poster.. unveil your disguise hucks..[/quote]

Hay let me tell you something: last season I heavily criticised Hucks did not pass the ball to Adam Drury, who made so many overlapping runs down the left channel...

Look at this season, Hucks DID PASS to Adam when ovelap, that''s what I believe he always look at the messageboard! Well Done Hucks!

IF I WERE YOU HUCKS.. DONT GIVE IT TO DRURY WHEN HE IS OVERLAPPING TAKE IT ON YOURSELF.. NO OFFENCE ADAM..IF YOU READ THESE POSTS.. BUT AS SOON AS HE GOES OVER THE HALFWAY LINE HE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT..

[quote]IF I WERE YOU HUCKS.. DONT GIVE IT TO DRURY WHEN HE IS OVERLAPPING TAKE IT ON YOURSELF.. NO OFFENCE ADAM..IF YOU READ THESE POSTS.. BUT AS SOON AS HE GOES OVER THE HALFWAY LINE HE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...[/quote]

HAHA! ZEMAS TENDON, I hope you are just joking!

The problem is when Adam made the overlapping run to the opposite half, if Hucks released the ball on time, even Adam was not great at doing the step-over and pass the opponent, but surely his first time cross can cause damage to them! See the Crewe goal scored from Leon, it was exactly what''s happen!

I support you Adam, keep overlapping!!!

[quote]Reads fans message boards as in the EDP today... could he be a poster.. unveil your disguise hucks..[/quote]

So now some of you know what some of us already knew.

Footballers do own pc''s and they do of course read these messageboards.

Also Hucks now knows that I''m his biggest fan and an angel, what more could he want

maybe pete and the team should start a special thread for them all

and like you johnny, i don''t take a player''s opinions for anything other than they are, performances on the pitch are what really matter 

[quote]Are we going to start a I''m Brian thread (re Life of Brian) if so... I''m huckerby[/quote]

No -I am Huckerby

O no - thats spartacus....

OTBC

zipper, if you were huckerby it would explain quite a lot of things

look at your post count... it explains why the players have been a bit poor this season......... they are spending too much time on the pinkun message boards!

NW "done your homework lads?"

"yeah we all spent three hours on the pinkun...."

[quote]zipper, if you were huckerby it would explain quite a lot of things look at your post count... it explains why the players have been a bit poor this season......... they are spending too much time...[/quote]

Nah - if I was hux I would get so far with my post and then realise I had run off the end of the pitch without an end produ....

I have just noticed you have over taken me AJ - well done - are you hucks?

OTBC

Just for the record its not me. the decision of what my username should be was based on my innitals and the name of my favourite player!

OH HUCKERBY!!!!!...=legend!

I do get homesick for Nottingham  sometimes  , the land here is flat as a pancake ,  and the natives  all drive tractors  !    and some of them are starting to take me for granted     still ... Delias a lovely woman [ she cooks just like my mam  ]  , and Nigel  is the best manager I`ve ever had , so I`ll  bust a gut for the  Canaries ... I`m a pro