Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Micky Quinn on Talksport this Morning

When going through the newspapers this morning, a article about AN in the Sun was mentioned.

Micky Quinn view was he has been to loyal to certain players, Alan Brazil said who, he came straight back with Russell Martin who leads a defence that conceded to many goals last year and continued this year.

They mentioned that AN keeps chopping and changing the squad.

Also on Radio Norfolk they said AN has said he doesn''t know what to do, very worrying.

Plus, Wolves are in for Lambert plus two others.

Just keeps getting worse.

AN is dead man walking.

[quote user="dibbler"]They mentioned that AN keeps chopping and changing the squad.

Also on Radio Norfolk they said AN has said he doesn''t know what to do, very worrying.

AN is dead man walking.[/quote]

Just hope Russell Martin goes with him

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Idiot Brazil and horse neglector Quinn report a story from the S*n. Oh dear.

[/quote]

Same old, Same old from a happy clapper.

Its not a lie, its not a secret, its fact

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="TCCANARY"]Idiot Brazil and horse neglector Quinn report a story from the S*n. Oh dear.

[/quote]

Same old, Same old from a happy clapper.

Its not a lie, its not a secret, its fact[/quote]

So the opinion of Mickey Quinn is now considered fact!?!We really do live in a post fact age.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Idiot Brazil and horse neglector Quinn report a story from the S*n. Oh dear.[/quote]B list pundits regurgitating hearsay, are we really reduced to taking notice of this, as TCC says?

Do we or do we not concede too many goals? If the answer is yes (which it is) how is this hearsay?

More pertinent is the Sun story that they are discussing which suggested that Neil will be sacked if we lose on Saturday.

Leaving aside the fact that I hate the way we get ourselves into these "must win game for the manager" scenario (see the long drawn out Hughton saga) I find the fact the national press are running such a story to be interesting because they must have been fed it by someone vaguely connected to the club.

''I find the fact the national press are running such a story to be interesting because they must have been fed it by someone vaguely connected to the club.''

Jim, perhaps you could either justify why you used the word ''must'' or agree that you should have said ''might have been fed it''.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]''I find the fact the national press are running such a story to be interesting because they must have been fed it by someone vaguely connected to the club.''

Jim, perhaps you could either justify why you used the word ''must'' or agree that you should have said ''might have been fed it''.[/quote]

I don''t think that they just make stuff like that up. By connected to the club I don''t necessarily mean a senior employee of the club. You could say "might" if preferable but in my opinion they would not run such a story without a vaguely reliable source.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]More pertinent is the Sun story that they are discussing which suggested that Neil will be sacked if we lose on Saturday.

Leaving aside the fact that I hate the way we get ourselves into these "must win game for the manager" scenario (see the long drawn out Hughton saga) I find the fact the national press are running such a story to be interesting because they must have been fed it by someone vaguely connected to the club.[/quote]

You do understand that journalists write lots of stories where there aren''t any actual facts, they don''t need to be ''fed'' stories when they can make them up.

It has just been confirmed somewhere and by somebody that NCFC are in advanced talks for Paul Lambert''s return to the club.

Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]It has just been confirmed somewhere and by somebody that NCFC are in advanced talks for Paul Lambert''s return to the club.

Apples[/quote]

Is that from ''sources''?

[quote user="dibbler"]They mentioned that AN keeps chopping and changing the squad.

AN is dead man walking.[/quote]
If they get all three we are really screwed. Greedy gits!

[quote user="Buh"]Micky "give Newcastle the trophy already" Quinn[/quote]May as well nobodys going to be within 15 points of them , home and hosed already .

People actually listen to talksh*t?

Mickey Quinn and Alan Brazil....just spend a second looking at those names....

Credibility?

Mick Quinn trains horses owned Ryan Bennett and some others and is often in the Doghouse pub. He is certainly itk.

Also adds to the rumours that RB and RM don''t get on..

[quote user="Dead Canary"]Did I just read that the sun would only report if they had some facts or a whisper! One word.

Hillsborough.[/quote]

Some people seem to think that the rag that hacked the ''phones of dead soldiers families has scruples.

[quote user="Dead Canary"]Did I just read that the sun would only report if they had some facts or a whisper! One word.

Hillsborough.[/quote]

Yes but the Sun ran that story having been briefed by the police. They didn''t just make it up. Now there is a different discussion to be had over whether they should have taken that information at face value or not run with the story until they had verified it but my point here is that the Sun football reporters would not just make up that story about Alex Neil on a whim. They will have been fed this information by someone.