Sign in to follow this  
jaemae2

Bassong

Possibly the most moronic post I have ever read, and given some of the stuff on this forum that''s going some...

I''m not sure the point your even trying to get across?

That has a lot more to do with you, than my point, champ. There there it will be ok it will be ok :tussleshair:

I''m getting the feeling that you have something to tell us about Bassong

there there champ it will be ok it will be ok :tussleshair: I know the scary black Frenchman is very terrifying to you.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Seriously, drop the idiotic games and tell us what your point is...

You think Bassong should be playing? Is that it?[/quote]

That''s he is inarguably the 2nd best CB at this club and it''s not remotely close or arguable.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Seriously, drop the idiotic games and tell us what your point is...

You think Bassong should be playing? Is that it?[/quote]

That''s he is inarguably the 2nd best CB at this club and it''s not remotely close or arguable.

So instead of making up stories to cause friction and look like a moron in the OP, why not just say that you think Bassong would start. Then you might get a bit of debate, instead of looking about 5 years old...

As for your point, I''m not sure many would agree with you - BUT if you take out Martin (who is arguably a RB) then it''s a choice of Bassong, Bennett & Turner. Klose is not playing much better than any of them either

Looks like they''re having issues with the dialup modem in whatever backwater jaemae is trying to connect from... [:D]Definitely the weakest troll this board has seen in a long time, he fails so hard it''s cringeworthy.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Looks like they''re having issues with the dialup modem in whatever backwater jaemae is trying to connect from... [:D]Definitely the weakest troll this board has seen in a long time, he fails so hard it''s cringeworthy.[/quote]

there there champ it will be ok it will be ok :tussleshair:

[quote user="JF"]The force really is weak with this one.[/quote]

[quote user="JF"]The force really is weak with this one.[/quote]

Whilst 5 nil was bad, i dont think it was bad enough that Bassong is the knee-jerk answer.

[quote user="Herman"]You''ll all feel dirty in the morning.[/quote]

It''s like a massive ego trip. I''m sure he thinks he''s funny, but nothing he has said makes any sense at all

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="Herman"]You''ll all feel dirty in the morning.[/quote]

It''s like a massive ego trip. I''m sure he thinks he''s funny, but nothing he has said makes any sense at all[/quote]Nothing he says ever makes sense. But trust me when I say you will get sucked into the most ridiculous argument. One of those that you know you''ve won, but still feel like you''ve lost.[:S]

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="Herman"]You''ll all feel dirty in the morning.[/quote]

It''s like a massive ego trip. I''m sure he thinks he''s funny, but nothing he has said makes any sense at all[/quote]Nothing he says ever makes sense. But trust me when I say you will get sucked into the most ridiculous argument. One of those that you know you''ve won, but still feel like you''ve lost.[:S][/quote]

There there champ it will be ok it will be ok :tussleshair:

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="Herman"]You''ll all feel dirty in the morning.[/quote]

It''s like a massive ego trip. I''m sure he thinks he''s funny, but nothing he has said makes any sense at all[/quote]Nothing he says ever makes sense. But trust me when I say you will get sucked into the most ridiculous argument. One of those that you know you''ve won, but still feel like you''ve lost.[:S][/quote]

There there champ it will be ok it will be ok :tussleshair:

[quote user="jaemae2"]you should probably find your way home, then. There there it will be ok it will be ok :tussleshair:[/quote]

Pretty much proved my point...