Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Inamoto

Junichi Inamoto. Japanese midfielder i think. Currently plays for west brom but for some reason or another he isnt being played. He is considering a loan move to the championship. What do you think of him?

I rated him at Fulham, how come WBA arent playing him?

definitly agree. Always had class when I saw him play. Can''t understand why he never plays but would definitely like to see him at Carrow Road. Can''t be any worse than Lisbie

[quote]Junichi Inamoto. Japanese midfielder i think. Currently plays for west brom but for some reason or another he isnt being played. He is considering a loan move to the championship. What do you think of...[/quote]

A one month loan to see his attitude would be worth while - he could give us an option and he can be creative but when I have seen him I have not been convinced that he wants to play.

If worthy can get him to perform then he would be a good addition to our thin midfield and could link well with Saffers.

OTBC

I remember when he signed for west brom and there were lots of people saying that for all his little pieces of skill and all, the rest of the time he was a bit light weight and inconsistent.  I doubt Worthy would want him as i don''t think he''s a hard worker and i wouldn''t be too bothered if we didn''t go for him.

Definatly, get him in. He is a quality performer, his performances at the 2002 world cup show how much impact he can have on a game, he ran the midfield for Japan. his performances on loan at cardiff and then back at west brom were also impressive last year.

Sorry but i dont share the same praise of Inamoto, ive never really been a fan of his (he is too light-weight for the championship)! Thanks, but, no thanks.

[quote]Sorry but i dont share the same praise of Inamoto, ive never really been a fan of his (he is too light-weight for the championship)! Thanks, but, no thanks.[/quote]

To lightwight???

Have you seen WLY recently?