Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Ruddy birthday party rumour

Slow day, so just been browsing another city forum ( don''t judge me) and there seems to be a rumour that AN banned players from attending Ruddy''s birthday party, a list of players that did go were passed to AN by another player.

This of course could be utter BS but wondered if others had heard of anything relating to this?

Something is clearly very amis with squad/manager harmony regardless.

Didn''t post the name of the site, as thought the post may be removed but here goes - wrath of the Barclay.

I was wondering how long it would be before the loose women section of our fanbase trotted one of these out

Who was banging who''s missus while all this was going on?

ec-p wrote the following post at 2016-11-01 7:53 PM:

Slow day, so just been browsing another city forum ( don''t judge me) and there seems to be a rumour that AN banned players from attending Ruddy''s birthday party, a list of players that did go were passed to AN by another player.

This of course could be utter BS but wondered if others had heard of anything relating to this?

Something is clearly very amis with squad/manager harmony regardless.

Yes, that and a lot more, and that other player might well have been he who wears the armband - wheeled out to last saturdays after match press conference - he who was very critical of teammates rather than himself. No smoke without fire!

Just posting what I had read elsewhere, in case anyone else was interested, also stated it was rumour and probable BS.

Like a boomerang, the "in the know" guys come forward

If we win on Saturday it will be because the team went over Neil''s head.

He didn''t win at Wembley either, hologram!

[quote user="ec-p"]Just posting what I had read elsewhere, in case anyone else was interested, also stated it was rumour and probable BS.[/quote]One would wish it were. Unfortunately...

Some of the players had the fish finger and chips meal while others were only allowed in the soft play area. That kind of behaviour is bound to split a squad down the middle.

This is typical NCFC all over. Our board have a lot to answer for. Their actions are almost criminal against our club, and it''s a disgrace. I''ve never felt so disillusioned with the club as a whole and Moxey clearly doesn''t have a 1/1000th of McNallys nous. It''s time like these you really have to question just what the f*ck is going on?! Are the club really that bloody stupid?

WHY WASN''T RUDDY''S PARTY HELD IN DELIAS AT CARROW ROAD? DO WE NOT WANT TO MAKE ANY MONEY?!

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I heard a rumour that this party led to a particularly heated game of pass the parcel that has led to the spilt in the squad.[/quote]

It might be the way my mind works or maybe you meant it but this post seems to contain more than one euphemism to me.

It must be true if on this forum. Is martial law being declared next in the city of Norwich. No gatherings of 3 or more footballers and everyone electronically tagged and under CCTV surveilance. Load of...

Ruddy''s birthday was last week

i heard it was about players going to london after the preston game so if his party was in london could well be some truth in this

Party was at Wembley Stadium. AN said players weren''t to attend. Majority disobeyed instruction and went.

Have heard this directly from a player that went.