Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Leeds

Given injuries, the team I would like to see.            McGovern  Pinto Martin Klose  Brady         Thompson DorransCanos  Pritchard Hoolahan Lafferty                 JeromeCanos - needs to be shown he can be trustedLafferty - because of his experience playing on the left (where he has spent most of his career and where he did well for us to start with). Not the Murphys - either or both could come off the bench to change things up. Not Olsson - shouldn''t have lost his head on SaturdayWon''t happen because I can''t see Lafferty being chosen there, or Canos being trusted, but there it is. 

Is this s serious post ???

Your not dropping McGovern.

Your playing Laffertt left wing.

Your dropping Olsson.

Oh and your starting with 12 players 😂

[quote user="Move Klose"]Is this s serious post ???

Your dropping Olsson.

Oh and your starting with 12 players 😂[/quote]Damn. Sorry Early morning.....Remove Lafferty....although I would still like to see him play for us again as he did when he first arrived.

Ruddy

Pinto. Martin. Klose. Olsson

Josh. Dorrans. Thompson. Pritchard

Oliviera.

Jerome

More width, someone to play off of Jerome so he doesn''t constantly have to be isolated and looking like a headless chicken off the ball.

If I was Neil I wouldn''t go nuts and make 11 changes or radically ulter the formation.

McGovern, Pinto, Olsson, Martin, Klose, Thompson, Dorrans, Canos, Brady, Naismith, Jerome.

5 changes for me. Enough to make a statement that last week wasn''t good enough but not completely throwing the baby out with the bathwater by changing virtually all 11 of them.

In all honesty LDC''s team might work if only for the great advantage we''d get from having an extra player on the pitch.

Oh wait, it''s Lafferty. It''s basically like playing with 10 then.

Play the same starting 11 as for Brighton and allow the crowd their right, as both supporters and customers, to boo when the first goal is inevitably conceded.

Nail out!

Apples

5 changes enough to make a statement Jacko.......but dropping Wes (for Naismith!) a good statement to make?

Nope.

I''d go with:

McGovern

Pinto Martin Klose Olsson

Thompson Dorrans

Canos Wes Pritchard

Jerome

Zac

Agree with your team except sorry but you have to drop McGovern after Brighton. It was not just that awful opening goal but at least two others he should have dealt with. And to be fair Ruddy will ask what he has to do to be picked.

2/10 for trolling with this effort LDC.Besides, why was Lafferty being put as left wing? I thought Dorrans had that position sewn up in your eyes...

You didn''t fancy posting on Diane''s thread funnily enough with the title '' Team for Leeds '' then Lakey ? [;)]

You broke the first, and really, ONLY, rule of putting a team up LDC. That is, triple check that you have 11 players, only, in it. Take your socks and shoes off if necessary.

I don''t think McGovern will be dropped, I just get the feeling he is one of Neils ''guys'' & is pretty much undroppable in his eyes

As for the OP, what is the advantage of Lafferty playing?

Neil clearly doesn''t like him, hes been nowhere near the bench recently

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You didn''t fancy posting on Diane''s thread funnily enough with the title '' Team for Leeds '' then Lakey ? [;)][/quote]Of course not, because that thread wasn''t about LDC or another one of his ridiculous ideas!He''s now got his own thread, deliberately put a crazy post up just to get people to argue with him, and will then play the hurt martyr routine and make out we''re all just internet bullies who berate every word he says...This time next week it will be yet another team lineup post, probably suggesting we play Jones in the net, Lafferty on the right wing, Turner as holding midfielder (alongside the always selected Thompson) and Dorrans in his rightful place on the left wing...and then will then pout and moan when we all point out just how f**king laughable the whole thing is...

I''m a massive fan of Hoolahan but he''s not been great for the last 3 matches and nobody is undroppable.

Attention seeking (also called drawing attention or garnering attention) is behaving in a way which is in pursuit of attention from others. The attention they receive gives them a good feeling and boosts their self-esteem and self-worth.

If as a child, the person did not receive much attention from his parents or his peers then he may grow up feeling neglected. Those feelings will then be the main drive behind the person''s attention-seeking behavior. Children of abusive parents and parents who are always absent may feel overlooked, and so the child may grow up becoming an attention-seeking adult.

Sometimes adults seek attention because of jealousy. When someone finds himself threatened by another person who takes all the attention, he may respond with attention-seeking behavior.

Lack of self worth can be another cause for attention-seeking behavior. Some people think that they are overlooked and so they think that the only solution to restore their balance is to bring back the lost attention. The attention they will get in this case will provide them with reassurance and will help them think that they are worthy.

Narcissists are also attention seekers. They consider this attention a good source of narcissistic supply and so they strive to get it.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Given injuries, the team I would like to see.            McGovern  Pinto Martin Klose  Brady         Thompson DorransCanos  Pritchard Hoolahan Lafferty                 JeromeCanos - needs to be shown he can be trustedLafferty - because of his experience playing on the left (where he has spent most of his career and where he did well for us to start with). Not the Murphys - either or both could come off the bench to change things up. Not Olsson - shouldn''t have lost his head on SaturdayWon''t happen because I can''t see Lafferty being chosen there, or Canos being trusted, but there it is. 

[/quote]

Could be a stroke of genius! Get 12 players on the pitch and you might just get away with it. We know most referees have defective eyesight and the vast majority can''t count up to ten so, who knows? Worth a go?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Move Klose"]Is this s serious post ???

Your dropping Olsson.

Oh and your starting with 12 players 😂[/quote]Damn. Sorry Early morning.....Remove Lafferty....although I would still like to see him play for us again as he did when he first arrived.

[/quote]

What? Doesn''t that unbalance the team? You''ve just created a massive hole wide left!

Should''ve gone to SpecSavers...It was right there on my front page early this morning, so no idea WTF you were looking at LDC!

[quote user="lake district canary"]For the anal types[/quote]Says the guy who actually went to specifically check it just to try and make a point...How about you tell us which is the better choice between Lafferty and Dorrans on the left wing LDC?

[quote user="lake district canary"]PS. The team for leeds thread was nowhere to be seen this morning when I posted. So no need for the cynics to get their knickers in a twist.[/quote]Well i was going to start a thread about Phil Mulryne being ordained as a Deacon but i checked this messageboard first to see if anyone else had spotted it Lakey before i posted and guess what ?