Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Lovely Phil Mulryne news

Maybe he''s trying to find forgiveness for missing that spot kick in Cardiff!

[quote user="AJ"]Maybe he''s trying to find forgiveness for missing that spot kick in Cardiff![/quote]It''s easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to be forgiven for missing a penalty in a Championship Play-Off Final.

Well it''s nice to see an ex professional footballer who can give something back rather than the majority who want to still try to exploit their so called talents. My son went to a charity event last week where the ex footballer would not appear for 15 minutes to perform a raffle because he was not offered enough money

WASTER

[quote user="daly"]Well it''s nice to see an ex professional footballer who can give something back rather than the majority who want to still try to exploit their so called talents. My son went to a charity event last week where the ex footballer would not appear for 15 minutes to perform a raffle because he was not offered enough money

WASTER[/quote]

Why not name him?

[quote user="daly"]Well it''s nice to see an ex professional footballer who can give something back rather than the majority who want to still try to exploit their so called talents. My son went to a charity event last week where the ex footballer would not appear for 15 minutes to perform a raffle because he was not offered enough money

WASTER[/quote]
Would also be interested to know who that was, as I''ve found the complete opposite
All the local ex players we''ve used  for our events so far have been very happy to give their time for free, not been asked for a penny.
Darren Eadie who has hosted the majority of our social club events has done everything for free,  turns up at 7pm and is often the last to leave at 10 ish, great person and professional.

Interesting and good stuff. Strangely makes me want to watch Nuns on the run with Eric Idle and Robbie Cotrane.

God bless him. A brave move for anybody. An even braver move for an ex footballer who proved himself as a quality footballer. I think it is great.