Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

Norwich are doing Remembrance this weekend.....

Who will be going in the ground at 2.50pm ish and heading for a hot dog or something from the concourse to take to your seat ?

As a surviving member of the Mau-Mau, IRA, Islamic Jihad, Argentine army and NLF I''ll be booing before, during and after the remembrance commemorations.

[quote user="Herman"]As a surviving member of the Mau-Mau, IRA, Islamic Jihad, Argentine army and NLF I''ll be booing before, during and after the remembrance commemorations.[/quote]

KLF, didn''t they burn £1,000,000? Took the pee out of the music industry.

[quote user="morty"]War, what is it good for?

Absolutely nothing.

Say it again.[/quote]

Fat Holly Johnson

You''re just a fat Holly Johnson

[quote user="morty"]Wrong.

It was the Edwin Starr version.[/quote]

Correct

You''re still a fat Holly Johnson

Fat Holly Johnson

You''re still a fat Holly Johnson

Glad you all find such a solemn and important occasion as worthy of sarcasm.

Well, I for one, think it''s only right and proper that we pause for thought and acknowledge the passing of the Galway Roast Stand.

Gone, but not forgotten.

Apples

Nothing wrong with ignoring people who have nothing useful to say.

I would say keelansgrandad that anyone connected to the military knows when and how to pay respect for Remembrance Day. It certainly isn''t on some football message board days in advance. I think you will also find that those who we remember will have had some of the most perverse and dark humour you could find, especially at the worst times.

Holly, you can be whatever you want to be.

[quote user="morty"]Take your own advice here maybe?

😉[/quote]

To be fair, I certainly wouldn''t take any of yours "fella".

[quote user="The gut"]I would say keelansgrandad that anyone connected to the military knows when and how to pay respect for Remembrance Day. It certainly isn''t on some football message board days in advance. I think you will also find that those who we remember will have had some of the most perverse and dark humour you could find, especially at the worst times.

Holly, you can be whatever you want to be.[/quote]

It isn''t about respect. It is about disrespect. But I guess this site has that in spades.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I thought Remembrance was next weekend?

[/quote]

it is hence the England/Scotland/FIFA fuss (that game is on 11/11).

Casual poster (I wonder who he actually is) chooses to deliberately grasp wrong end of the stick and become morally outraged in order to create an artificial argument...

3/10.

Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Casual poster (I wonder who he actually is) chooses to deliberately grasp wrong end of the stick and become morally outraged in order to create an artificial argument...

3/10.

Apples[/quote]

Nothing further from the truth. Post about once a year when something I notice (I am more of a voyeur than participant) upsets me.

Not trying to be clever like yourself as I am incapable of that so leave the constant banal posting to others, once again like yourself.

And while I have photographs on my wall of people who were left on battlegrounds, I will consider people like yourself so disrespectful of their sacrifice that people like yourself aren''t worthy of discourse more than once a year.

1/365.