Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Norwich v Leeds match thread

Promotion, are you having a giraffe? Do you think the owners give a fack what you think? Has AN any idea what defence is and does it matter as the owners want him to be here for ten years? It''s like the Gunn era again.

CC, our esteemed CEO was on Snorfolk before the game gushing over our AN, so with our owners and CEO what chance domwe have! Stays like this, 2 points from 12, lucky to end up midtable at this rate!

Oh dear, Neil needs to find a goal in the next 16 mins or he will be looking at the door me thinks. Cant believe how they have collapsed since the second half at Fulham.

Home match and in 4th. It was all set up to see what we are about. Slipping down the table alarmingly. Could be out of the top 6 in 2 weeks time?

Shiiiiit.

And as I type this I receive a text message from a Southampton supporter ''Time to change the manager mate?''.

It is pretty horrific we''ve not managed to keep a clean sheet with McGovern in goal...

We shouldn''t even draw at home to Leeds. Not with that squad. Bitterly disappointed so far. Fingers crossed for the last few minutes.

[quote user="Alex "]Shiiiiit.

And as I type this I receive a text message from a Southampton supporter ''Time to change the manager mate?''.[/quote]No, time to change the owners.

Yes he has. He came on as a sub for Ruddy in the second game against Sheffield Wednesday which was goalless and then kept a clean sheet in the next game a 1-0 win over Bristol City.

I''ve got to say, at this rate, Norwich couldn''t even defend an innocent man!

If McGovern doesn''t get dropped after another 3 goals get past him...