Sign in to follow this  
The young canary

Awful awful sad sad news

Knowing the way our board works Huckerby will be next in line, or Roy Hodgson is suppose to be a friend our Delia.

Some journo tweeted that Lambert is in Germany and hasnt heard anything about the Wolves job.

Sky says Pearson has had a 2nd interview and is the fav now, Sherwood has also been interviewed this week

[quote user="Diane"]Some journo tweeted that Lambert is in Germany and hasnt heard anything about the Wolves job.

Sky says Pearson has had a 2nd interview and is the fav now, Sherwood has also been interviewed this week[/quote]

Poor Mrs young canary, thats some unwelcome midweek excitement for her tonight

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]I can feel a boo coming on but am doing my best to suppress the urge.[/quote]Pack it in Crafty as i would hate for you to be called a numpty. [:D][/quote]

Has an old flame been rekindled? A hint of the Hall and a bromance has erupted.

Does it feel the same by Proxy Til....😉😂

[quote user="The young canary"]Looks like Lambert is off to Wolves

Once again our inept board have shot the club in the foot big style

When Neil goes after Saturday they need to go over soon afterwards[/quote]
What utter dross.

This is such a ridiculous thread.

1. Wolves is a better job than a stable team who has been a yo yo club for the past few years. Do me a favour!

2. Lambert is better than Neil??? He did a great job with a team (Culverhouse et al). The moment they left him, Villa collapsed. He couldn''t replicate it at Blackburn. Lambert has so much to prove in terms of whether he can replicate his success with a different team around him

3. We''re underachieving and Neil should be fired. Let''s not sugarcoat this, the weekend was a disgrace!! We''re a few points off autos going into Christmas which is where I''d expect any serious challengers to be (1st down to 5th or 6th generally). I''ve yet to hear an obviously better replacement, I''d suggest on that basis a knee jerk, emotional reaction may not yield the results we''re all hoping for and it may be worth giving him a few games ..... We could be in autos again in 3 to 4 games. Similarly, a couple of losses finding out (which I don''t think will happen) won''t define our season.

[quote user="Cobain18"]This is such a ridiculous thread.

1. Wolves is a better job than a stable team who has been a yo yo club for the past few years. Do me a favour!

2. Lambert is better than Neil??? He did a great job with a team (Culverhouse et al). The moment they left him, Villa collapsed. He couldn''t replicate it at Blackburn. Lambert has so much to prove in terms of whether he can replicate his success with a different team around him

3. We''re underachieving and Neil should be fired. Let''s not sugarcoat this, the weekend was a disgrace!! We''re a few points off autos going into Christmas which is where I''d expect any serious challengers to be (1st down to 5th or 6th generally). I''ve yet to hear an obviously better replacement, I''d suggest on that basis a knee jerk, emotional reaction may not yield the results we''re all hoping for and it may be worth giving him a few games ..... We could be in autos again in 3 to 4 games. Similarly, a couple of losses finding out (which I don''t think will happen) won''t define our season.[/quote]

Look up.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]I can feel a boo coming on but am doing my best to suppress the urge.[/quote]Pack it in Crafty as i would hate for you to be called a numpty. [:D][/quote]

Has an old flame been rekindled? A hint of the Hall and a bromance has erupted.

Does it feel the same by Proxy Til....😉😂[/quote]Merely repeating that if you boo and get Alex Neil the sack you are a numpty. I read it on here so it must be true. [;)]

The assumption being, of course, he would have jumped at the opportunity of coming back here.Which he wouldn''t have. He''s a strong character, proud and headstrong with it. He''d have seen it as a backward step and would never have considered it.This faux mourning for him has gone on for far too long. Once he''d left, bridges were burnt permanently.We haven''t lost the opportunity to get him back with his appointment at Wolves. There was never a chance of it happening in the first place.