Sign in to follow this  
morty

Booers.

A certain poster said a certain player had fallen out with a certain other player but he couldn''t be certain who it was....

[quote user="morty"]Will you be happy with your work if you manage to boo Alex Neil out of a job on Saturday?

What will come next? Years of decline after we booed Worthy out? Another Roeder, Gunn or Adams? Or will we get lucky with another Lambert?

Bonus points if you include either " ambition" or " bigger picture" in your answer.[/quote]
Dead correct.

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 2016-11-04 3:41 AM:

A certain poster said a certain player had fallen out with a certain other player but he couldn''t be certain who it was....

The reason I won''t name them or comment further is quite simple.....because of pr1cks like you and your dearest friend morty the two keyboard warriors who will criticise anything that anybody writes concerning anything Norwich City. Because some people know something you don''t it''s a constant battle between you two, and several others, as to how ridiculously low you stoop.

You know nothing about me, you know nothing about whom I communicate with, nothing, and I know nothing about you poor sad souls, and I wouldn''t want too.

A certain person told me Ryan Bennett was the Boston strangler. Can''t tell you my sources though.

Nobody cares what you think waveney, you aren''t a special little snowflake, you''ve just got a mental illness.

Your existence here is nothing more than care in the community mate

Interesting that the dressing room is in turmoil under Neil if we go back to the Lambert days the spirit in the dressing room was second to none and that was the key to his success

Isn''t it ironic....

A tirade of abuse including calling me a pr1ck typed angrily and anonymously from behind your keyboard City 2nd. And I''m the keyboard warrior?

You may be certain I remain in good humour though. Something that certain other posters could take on board.

"You may be certain I remain in good humour though. Something that certain other posters could take on board. "

Well said Nigel👍

You are not covering yourself in glory here City 2nd, your response to Nutty Nigel was way out of line, you could have been much more measured and polite and to be honest I question your motivation of coming onto this message board to drop little ITK titbits about NCFC as it is patently obvious what sort of response you would get.....

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]We''re discussing Worthy Out on the "What happened that day?" thread.

Plenty of booing then.[/quote]The numpties were around even back in those days. Boooooooooooooooooooo !

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Correction - CUSDP (Sorry City 2nd), senior moment.....[/quote]

Excise me? I''ve not really contributed to this thread and Dunc has explained my joke to Ryan bennet.

Another senior moment?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]We''re discussing Worthy Out on the "What happened that day?" thread.

Plenty of booing then.[/quote]The numpties were around even back in those days. Boooooooooooooooooooo ![/quote]

What is this "numpties" thing that you keep running on about? Have I missed something?

Tbf, if you''re looking for numpties you''ll never go short sifting through a City crowd.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]We''re discussing Worthy Out on the "What happened that day?" thread.

Plenty of booing then.[/quote]The numpties were around even back in those days. Boooooooooooooooooooo ![/quote]

What is this "numpties" thing that you keep running on about? Have I missed something?

Tbf, if you''re looking for numpties you''ll never go short sifting through a City crowd.[/quote]I refer you to page 7.

[quote user="City 2nd"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 2016-11-04 3:41 AM:

The reason I won''t name them or comment further is quite simple.....because of pr1cks like you and your dearest friend morty the two keyboard warriors who will criticise anything that anybody writes concerning anything Norwich City. Because some people know something you don''t it''s a constant battle between you two, and several others, as to how ridiculously low you stoop.

You know nothing about me, you know nothing about whom I communicate with, nothing, and I know nothing about you poor sad souls, and I wouldn''t want too.[/quote]Could be wrong but there might be a touch of man love floating around in there somewhere......[:D]

Deserved every single boo they got and quite honestly they got off lightly

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Only gentle applause from Morty this week...[/quote]
I bet he left early at 2-2 ;)

Let''s all politely clap the as predicted mid table finish, the unwinding of the squad next season, and the inevitable decline to championship medicroity without beneficial owners.