Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Feel sorry for Brady

Yes he has not had the best of seasons but he`s not a left back and he`s not a right winger, Alex Neil should stop playing players in their wrong positions, Jesus it`s not rocket science!!

He was a shadow of his former self today, not sure that playing out of position explains all of that.

Agreed, although he''s not performed when played at LM either really. Wouldn''t be as sad if we sold him in January as I would''ve been in the summer.

He was awful

Shade of what he can be

He''all go and score a worldie for Ireland now

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]No way should Brady have been subbed. Pritchard was shocking.[/quote]

I fear, like Patrick Bamford a season not playing much football last season has seen Pritchard fail to replicate his form from two seasons ago.

I was at a loss to see him starting on the right wing/midfield, it''s like AN has to fit him into the starting 11!

I can''t say I feel sorry for the player who can''t be arsed and pulls out of 50/50 challenges like he did today, bet he''s feeling really sad in his mansion tonight!

Think he wanted to go and we had a fee we wanted. No one came in at that fee so he stayed. I personally felt after we signed Pritchard that he was signed us Bradys replacement but he didn''t go.

Would much rather see him in the middle.