Sign in to follow this  
danielsroundabout

Link to the lowlights anybody?

I''d like a better look at the third goal than what I could see from my seat. I want to see how badly it reflects on McGovern before siding with the many on here who want Ruddy back.

Trouble is, I know at how low an ebb Ruddy''s confidence has been at these past couple of years and nothing of late has suggested it has improved.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship

Sky sports.com will have the highlights on their website!

[quote user="danielsroundabout"]I''d like a better look at the third goal than what I could see from my seat. I want to see how badly it reflects on McGovern before siding with the many on here who want Ruddy back.

Trouble is, I know at how low an ebb Ruddy''s confidence has been at these past couple of years and nothing of late has suggested it has improved.[/quote]

Ruddy was poor at the start of last season and then replaced by Rudd....after it became apparant that Rudd wasn''t up to the job , I thought Ruddy was o.k after he was then brought back for the remainder of last season.

Fair enough after he got injured early in this and McGovern initially did o.k.....but quitre simply Ruddy deserves to come back in after these past few games , yes McGovern has made some good saves at times but goalkeeping is far much more than that, he has absolutely zero command of his area which subsequently draws the defence deeper on set pieces making us susceptible at set pieces.

Players are dropped for the right reasons, as Ruddy was last season when he was out of form.....but it is only fair that this is applied accross the whole squad, he must now come back in.