Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Target top six.

Although we have lost today there was an improved performance for some players. Top six has always been the target for this squad and they still have a good chance to achieve this.With a few players added in Jan we should be there or there abouts. Top two for the current squad would be a big ask whoever was in charge.

We now have one point more after 16 games than we had at the same stage under Adams. We all know how that ended up but don''t hold your breath waiting for AN to resign.

Top six is Play Offs.

I can''t see this bunch of demotivated chokers winning a high pressure game, let alone three.

What a hideous comment hey get into the top six just shows how much you trust our beloved norwich

Top 6 you are all having a laugh .This is a squad that has probably the worst defensive record i have seen in about 23 years and we are on course to let in more goals than the season we got relegated under Roeder. yes there are some decent players but very little character and they look shot to pieces and likely to jump 6 ft high if a bang goes off near them. There seems little likelihood of any meaningful change at the club and we will do well to finish top half at this rate

We are very close to the chasing pack now, when you look at results against teams like Leeds and Birmingham it''s worrying. I think we will struggle to make top six as we are playing now.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Top 6 you are all having a laugh .This is a squad that has probably the worst defensive record i have seen in about 23 years and we are on course to let in more goals than the season we got relegated under Roeder. yes there are some decent players but very little character and they look shot to pieces and likely to jump 6 ft high if a bang goes off near them. There seems little likelihood of any meaningful change at the club and we will do well to finish top half at this rate[/quote]

THIRD worst defence in the League!

Many refused to see it at the time but auto promotion was out of the window weeks ago when it became obvious that we consistently leaked too many goals.Playoffs is the only avenue now.

Top six??? What a ham''bition. So from top to hoping to be in top 6 in a month or two it will be top half then a month later avoiding relegation will be seen as success by some! We should be top two and anything less than that would be failure imho

Anyone notice how well Villa are doing? Just 6 points behind us now! Bruce factor?

Last season right thru, i stayed with my relegation and 33 points for City, so was pretty much on the button. From July have said this season City are heading for 8th to 12th, with around 65 points, 70 at a push, i will not change my opinion.Im usually pretty close so, those who thought, or still think, we are going to be top 6, or even top 2, sorry but nope. But also, a few talk of league 1, which is silly. Maybe one of these seasons, we will have a manager who will finally see that years of Whittaker, Turner, Bassong, Martin etc have been the one continuing issue of City not doing as good as they should. More likely, old age will come come to these players, and retirement from football, before we have a manager who can see the real obvious glaring fact of our downfalls in so many games.

Not true. AV and Newcastle have better squads. We are as good as Brighton though. Top 6 is a must but it''s anyone''s game come the playoffs.