Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

MWJ - the future is bright - not!

The pair revealed they visited the away dressing room at the Amex Stadium last weekend to offer their backing to Neil following the heaviest defeat of his managerial career.

“Alex was devastated,” said Wynn Jones. “We really believe in him. He can be (intense) but he’s an absolute charmer. He’s really intelligent.”

Smith added: “My dream is to have a manager for ten years. If we could do that it would be wonderful. If I had my way now I’d give him all the time he needs. I would. But you see in football, now . . . we’re fourth, and they (fans) want us out. And him out. We’re fourth. It’s amazing.”

Smith confirmed they intend to pass their majority shareholding to their nephew in the future.

“The supporters will be very disappointed to hear that. But no way will we sell. We don’t even listen to any enquiries,” she said. “Our nephew, Tom, is now a board director. He’s 35. He’s a very good board director. He’s a very passionate Norwich City supporter and he will be the recipient of our shares.”

That statement will bring in the season tickets!!

Time for Moxey to pull the trigger. Someone needs to do the dirty work before Delirious and MWJ take us down.

Please please please tell me that statement is made up, if not then the best we can hope for is nepotism Tom wanting to see aunties train set as soon as he''s given it fully. At least they are aware that the fans don''t think they are up to it.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Who is this chap Moxey that keeps getting mentioned ?[/quote]Don''t know, never seen him. It wasn''t him happily dancing earlier was it?Anyway I suspect he''ll get a nice little bonus for not sacking Neil.[;)]

So Mcnally was castigated for appearing to have too much control and being in our faces too much, and now moxey is being criticised for the opposite?

Make your frigging minds up.

[quote user="morty"]So Mcnally was castigated for appearing to have too much control and being in our faces too much, and now moxey is being criticised for the opposite?

Make your frigging minds up.[/quote]

Done. Can we name McNally back now please?