Sign in to follow this  
Len

NEIL OUT!!!

Delia hinted he was well supported. 10 years hopeful ....cannot see him being sacked. Unless crowd get really vociferous

Problem is, is that it isn''t just AN. The whole club from the board to the players and coaches lack the mental preparation, nous, conviction, drive, need I go on.... Literally everything is wrong right now.

Agreed. The club is a shambles from top to bottom. And from reading the cook''s interview today we are only heading one way. Absolute joke.

The way I see it ATM, is the only way he''ll go is if he falls on his sword!

The board need to do their job and get it done this international break. We are heading only one way and the job is beyond him.

Neil won''t fall on his sword. He won''t earn in the Sh1ttish Premier League what he gets here that''s for sure. Only when things become truly uncomfortable for the cook and chief bottle washer will he go. That and ST sales plunging and that is not going to happen anytime soon.

I cannot see any changes happening after reading Delia''s message today. It was really, boldly and absolutely clear. No investment, no managerial change. It''s a time of deep sadness. I don''t think we will disappear too far down though. Maybe top half this season. It isn''t clear now that we as a team are not at the standard required. All of the posters here who have stated that they have not been convinced....reasonable supporters too, have been vindicated and those chickens are,coming in to roost.

It is less ambition than I thought there would be. That is the really sad thing for me.

So they sack him, do you trust the cook to get a decent manager in? I don''t! He has to go but it worries me who they will get next, obviously it will be a cheap and sycophantic appointment!

Don''t expect to see changes until it get''s much uglier scenes. So in few weeks time maybe

[quote user="The young canary"]Alex give me some happy clappy spin on this one mate[/quote]

I can''t mate. I like Alex, he seems a decent chap but... A thought that has increasingly become more prevailant to me of late is this - how many managers couldn''t get this squad promoted?. And that concerns me greatly.

I agree sadly. constantly selecting mcgovern is the main thing costing him. he''s not anywhere near good enough. just like when hughton was too stubborn to drop wolfswinkel.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]just like when Hughton was too dumb to play van wolfswinkel correctly.[/quote]Fixed that for you TJ.

I can''t defend him after today''s team selection. He bottled it.

McGovern is absolutely hopeless.

If Delia wants a manager here for 10 years then she needs to back a good one. Neil is a dogsh1t quality manager who would normally be working in League Two or Scotland.

Who would replace him is a common question posed on here.

The Bruce and Lambert ships have sailed.

Who is;

a) available?

b) good enough

c) cheap enough

Discuss...

[quote user="FCC"]I can''t defend him after today''s team selection. He bottled it.

McGovern is absolutely hopeless.[/quote]Just watched the highlights and McGovern made several good saves, had no chance with the first two goals and for the winner could maybe have done a bit better, but it is a good shot in the bottom corner and the player should have been closed down by someone and not even given a chance to shoot. Obviously didn''t see everything McGovern did, but it looks like trying to scapegoat him this week is even more ridiculous than singling him out for last weeks team performance. As someone said on Canary Call, the defence is an absolute shambles and that is not just down to McGovern.

Pre xmas games...A QPRA DerbyH BrentfordA BarnsleyH VillaH HuddersfieldShould be gone by xmas?

If we sacked him who out there would be better that we could poach?We have had a very poor month but before that results were good even if performances could have been better.Not quite sure where we go from here.