Sign in to follow this  
pete

Karl Robinson anyone

Just a suggestion as something serious needs to be done. We cannot sack all the players the option must be to change the manager to instil some confidence and motivation into the players. Who could we get to get the team playing to at least achieve the play offs. I suggest KR simply because he is available and is tactically aware.

KR could be attracted with an offer to manage the club in the short term until the end of the season. Probably be effective as Neil and will not get the defence sorted. The crux is we need a manager with experience and there is not many out there who would come and be relatively cheap. I am sure he would see the appointment as a challenge and expect the players to rise to this challenge.

If you have any other managerial options feel free to post. I realise many of you will regard this idea as ridiculous but again feel free to suggest. Neil Adams maybe.

I can''t work out if you are seriously stupid or joking?

Why do we need a manager with experience? How much experience are you talking? Lambert didn''t have much when he came here and neither did AN. They didn''t/haven''t done too bad, though AN is rapidly doing his best to change his NCFC history.

Well he definitely wouldn''t be my first choice

But he''s probably better than who we''ve got now

This Is seriously clutching at straws

Nes massively shheeite

[quote user="Herman"]Wasn''t he in Neighbours?[/quote]You''re thinking of either Paul Robinson or Dr Karl Kennedy. Neither are available until panto season is over afaik.

Neil won''t be sacked but he might walk, as he very nearly did at the end of last season - until the ''fans'' convinced him not to.

Karl Robinson, are you actually being serious?

The man has spent years in League One trying to get MK Dons promoted on a good budget and failed on multiple occasions. He finally managed it because he had Dele Alli to call upon and he even then they scrambled over the line on the last day of the season.

Once Alli had gone he was swiftly relegated back to League One and MK Dons were near the bottom 3 in League One when he left the club. The man is absolute fraud of a manager and should never be allowed near here.