Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Bone - Superstar

Pritchard

As should we be. Decent player but not what we needed to be spending that sort of money on.

Pritchard & Canos were bought without any connection with us, last minute buys, why we bought them both is a mystery!

Still think Pritchard is quality and with Wes losing a bit of form, should have been Pritchard in the no. 10 position with two deadiated wide players.

I''d be thinking of a diamond with two strikers next game.

Ruddy, Pinto, Martin, Klose, Olsson, Thompson, the Murphy twins, Pritchard, Lafferty & Oliviera to start against QPR.

Younger hungry and point to prove.

Murph

Pritchard was a great piece of business, he''s a quality player and will have a bright future, hopefully with us.

Wessi''s replacement ready to slot straight in and in the meantime has shown his qualities even when shoved slightly wider.

[quote user="Indy"]Pritchard & Canos were bought without any connection with us, last minute buys, why we bought them both is a mystery!

Still think Pritchard is quality and with Wes losing a bit of form, should have been Pritchard in the no. 10 position with two deadiated wide players.

Ruddy, Pinto, Martin, Klose, Olsson, Thompson, the Murphy twins, Pritchard, Lafferty & Oliviera to start against QPR.

Murph[/quote]

Younger hungrier defender called Martin?

Having seen Bennett, Martin alongside Klose is the best of a bad option, IMO, my reference to young hungry comes from the engine room the midfield.

[quote user="Indy"]Pritchard & Canos were bought without any connection with us, last minute buys, why we bought them both is a mystery!

Murph[/quote]

our lineup will look like this after January.

Pritchard is a good player, a lot comes down to the club lately only being able to sign players who have been made available for transfer hence we don''t actually sign players in the position we need as that would require us prizing players from teams who don''t want to sell.

Basically I think we signed him to hide the fact we weren''t getting either a real alternative to Jerome or a no nonsense centre back that we are crying out for as a team. If we''d have got those in aswell at Pritchard it would have been great business (especially if we could have offloaded Naismith).

Jimmy Bone - Superstar wrote the following post at 2016-11-06 6:42 PM:

Canos seems to be even more of an enigma than Pritchard.

Wonder what the issue is with him and why he doesn''t feature.

We didn''t half waste our transfer budget didn''t we and are paying for it now.

Not to mention Naismith?!!

I thought Canos left Liverpool as they wouldn''t break their salary structure. So presumably we are able to pay him more to not be in the squad than Liverpool would.

Did anyone watch him play? The lad seemed really eager to impress, but has had virtually no opportunity.

Waste of our money and his time.

Surprised we didn''t pay £10 million for Flapper McGovern.