Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Where were the boo boys/girls?

Didn''t hang around long at the end, but heard almost no booing. Personally the game played out as I feared it would, inevitably and predictably we shipped goals that other sides just don''t seem to.

Anyway, seems the lad Neil''s star is fading somewhat, but whatever happens, I will resist booing, it just doesn''t seem right somehow.

Booing kicked off in the snake pit as did "you''re getting sacked in the morning"

Didn''t get going around the ground though.

It''s rare to hear the snakepit from the UB these days VW, and as for getting the sack, I don''t believe he will get sacked after xmas, let alone after breakfast.

The atmosphere was really good at the beginning of the game, the temperature was regrettably raised however by the Leeds scum chanting during the minutes silence.

The noise I heard from the Leeds fans was coming from the concourse, not sure I heard any from the fans in the stand, but if you did, I stand corrected.

VanWink wrote the following post at 06/11/2016 7:31 PM:

The atmosphere was really good at the beginning of the game, the temperature was regrettably raised however by the Leeds scum chanting during the minutes silence.

Those chants were not from the fans inside the stadium

They were in the warm after they got home Daz. I don''t think there was much if any more booing than there was after the Sheffield weds game. If you look back at last night''s posts you will see there was much surprise about this.

However it won''t be long if performances don''t pick up. These things generally have a cycle that goes keyboard warriors - away support - home support. The board have a history of acting when all three are fulfilled. Peter Grant jumped stop at the second stage which was at QPR...

Hi Nigel, I tend to stay away from this board straight after a game, it''s when the least sense is talked, and yes, I remember PG doing the right thing very well.

Only very muted booing my end but if the same on field action continues it is bound to grow.

[quote user="ricardo"]Only very muted booing my end but if the same on field action continues it is bound to grow. [/quote]Nutty''s right about keyboard warriors,away support and then home support so we should be there against Brentford if QPR and Derby away live up to current form.

I was still celebrating our equaliser, next thing I see is our keeper messing up a simple palm round the post!

There was a lot of empty seats by the end and the booing was muted, but the chat around me wasn''t very positive on the way out.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="ricardo"]Only very muted booing my end but if the same on field action continues it is bound to grow. [/quote]Nutty''s right about keyboard warriors,away support and then home support so we should be there against Brentford if QPR and Derby away live up to current form.[/quote]My thoughts exactly. Good results will get him out of it but you can never rely on a turn in the road when you really need it. Hughton kept the wheels on much longer than many thought he would, no reason to think AN can''t do the same.Confession......Saturday was my first boo of the seasonit was fairly muted though[:D]

Where I was in The Barclay near the Snakepit, most people seem generally resigned/quiet most of the game. When the board went up for 7mins injury time the collective groan rather than a roar to get behind the lads was pretty audible. I think as some other poster said on another thread, most of the fans are punch drunk from so many crap displays, even in victory and the general feeling was "another 7mins for Leeds to get another" rather than us getting another equaliser. Kinda says it all.

There was a muted chant in the Upper Barclay of "how shit must you be you only scored three" towards the Leeds fans, polite and genuine applause to Thompson and a few unpleasant hand gestures to the rest. Hoolahan and Martin almost went up to the Barclay but the rest just trudged off, a few quicker than others.I was a quite a distance away but Klose looked very upset. I think a lot of the players do really care, but they are managed by a guy so totally out of his depth.