Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ricardo's report v Leeds

Ricardo will never alter his report writing style, as the "mood setting" is key to the human element of the narrative.

There are 9 posters on this board all with multiple accounts. Most threads are actually just one incredibly lonely, yet industrious person, blahin over their keyboard.

A reasonable account of the game that I saw from the UB Ricardo, I am always surprised by the detail you give from the River End, when describing events up this end. Do you check out any highlights/vines etc before you post?

I go to every match, and enjoy Ricardo''s reports, and can only imagine his style of writing is a must for any exiled fans. Personally i like to compare Ricardo''s views to my own after a match, and occasionally i will reach a more balanced view on the game after weighing up my opinions with the great man''s, keep up the good work Ricardo.

lowlyfendweller wrote the following post at 06/11/2016 7:07 PM:

Ricardo will never alter his report writing style, as the "mood setting" is key to the human element of the narrative.

There are 9 posters on this board all with multiple accounts. Most threads are actually just one incredibly lonely, yet industrious person, blahin over their keyboard.

🤔 Strange that they chose to attack Ricky''s thread on this occasion.

Love how none of you can see that someone might just not like these idiot reports he makes up?

Nah! Must be multiple accounts and government drones I reckon! Yep! That''s the most reasonable explanation.

He''ll alter his next report because I told him to

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]A reasonable account of the game that I saw from the UB Ricardo, I am always surprised by the detail you give from the River End, when describing events up this end. Do you check out any highlights/vines etc before you post?[/quote]I wasn''t sure of the first scorer until it was announced. I saw the ball go over Green but couldn''t see if anyone on the line bundled it in. I can''t always claim to be accurate because we all see the game from different viewpoints. The only thing I check out is the opposition scorers names, not being very familiar with most in this league.

Why don''t you just ignore Ricardo''s match report if you don''t like them Buh? P.s. How did you create your avatar, it''s well fitted to the photo box?

From sunny Cyprus thanks for the match report Ricardo, always look for it after the game, this Buh fella doesn''t like you much does he, you pinch his lollipop at school or something.

I think that Buh is jealous that Ricardo can produce a well written and accurate match report!

Lets face it, the only thing that Buh can do is insult people and he''s not even good at that!