Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ricardo's report v Leeds

To narrow of course, Ollsen did his bit at getting forward but apart from that the width was never going to be there. It was a bit worrying when the big screen was showing some of our past goals before the game kicked off, so many of them seemed to feature the Murphy''s.

[quote user="Indy"]Seattle stop biting mate,Myers just not worth your energy......

By the way, not sure if you''re into American Football, but loved last weeks trip to Wembley to watch the Redskins/ Bengals draw, what a fantastic day, met some really great fans from the States.[/quote]

That''s good to hear mate. Sadly I can''t get into it. Too many stoppages for me, and it''s not as gritty as rugby. I''ve even tried watching the Sounders, but it''s just not the same thrill as supporting your team. We have a local hockey team here which I quite enjoy watching, which I think are either one or two professional standards down from the NHL. Seattle doesn''t have an NHL team. That has a nice feel to it on game day.

If nothing else, I miss Carrow Road above all else. Waking up watching soccer am (Tim Lovejoy, not now) driving to Norwich and going to the Clarence Harbour before and after the game. Still have my expired season tickets from years ago in the Jarrold. For some reason, I just won''t throw them away!

[quote user="Buh"]Ricardo is crying his eyes out I''m going to carry on for a bit

You finished that novel that you always promised you''d finish Ricardo?

Can we have some extra details of your day out? I''m dying to hear what pint you had!

Could you maybe put some corduroy trousers on and write a haiku for us about your feelings?

Can somebody give Yankee Doodle pigeon a burger as well. I made him mad again.[/quote]

Wa Hey, nearly into page 3 already.[:D]Any chance of signing in under a different persona for a bit or it will start to look obvious.[;)]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Indy"]Seattle stop biting mate,Myers just not worth your energy......

By the way, not sure if you''re into American Football, but loved last weeks trip to Wembley to watch the Redskins/ Bengals draw, what a fantastic day, met some really great fans from the States.[/quote]

That''s good to hear mate. Sadly I can''t get into it. Too many stoppages for me, and it''s not as gritty as rugby. I''ve even tried watching the Sounders, but it''s just not the same thrill as supporting your team. We have a local hockey team here which I quite enjoy watching, which I think are either one or two professional standards down from the NHL. Seattle doesn''t have an NHL team. That has a nice feel to it on game day.

If nothing else, I miss Carrow Road above all else. Waking up watching soccer am (Tim Lovejoy, not now) driving to Norwich and going to the Clarence Harbour before and after the game. Still have my expired season tickets from years ago in the Jarrold. For some reason, I just won''t throw them away![/quote]

I used to play ice hockey as a kid, still watch it and love the Rangers. Big fan of Jarger, great player.

Yep American football does take 4 hours to complete but I''m really impressed with the pace, impact and skill of the game.

Seattle, me thinks he may have sniffed too much of the bar ladies apron!

It''s obvious I''ve hurt your feelings Ricardo so that''s good enough for me

I''ll look forward to your match report

Don''t let what I''ve said change what you flounce off about will you. Usual complete b0llocks will be fine.

[quote user="Buh"]It''s obvious I''ve hurt your feelings Ricardo so that''s good enough for me

I''ll look forward to your match report

Don''t let what I''ve said change what you flounce off about will you. Usual complete b0llocks will be fine.[/quote]Come on old son, don''t give up yet. 1000 views in the first hour.Don''t desert me when I need you.[:''(]

What a melt this buh is. He reminds me of another tedious Troll on here that offers no opinions either

Ron, most definitely, or the problem is much deeper even!

Buh the king of Bollox, if I spot someone else spouting it other than you I''ll give you a shout!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]Hush American[/quote]

Actually smart arse I''m English. Caister-on-sea born and raised, former season ticket holder and only been in Seattle for the last 4 years. [/quote]Maybe you should run for President - you show worrying similarities to Trump.

This Buh persona is very odd. Is it Waveney? Chops? (who''s disappeared lately) Shyster? Or even (gasp) Ricardo??

Nah.

They seek him here, they seek him there ...

OOh, & ta as ever Ricardo.

Ron, Chops is King Crimson, with all these different monikers its hard to keep up! Genuinely interested as to Buh''s alter ego is though! Such a tw@t!

Good stuff Ricardo, always enjoy the reports.

Actually thought we got off light today and had it not been for three top blocks from Thompson it would have been worse. He''s a way to go yet but looked a real prospect on that showing.

Anyone any idea who was supposed to be picking up the guy who headed their first? Guy next to me said it was Jerome.

Buh. You''re an embarrassment to yourself.

Ricardo will alter his next report and he''all do it because I told him to.

If you rally around Ricardo maybe he won''t wuss out with the next report?

[quote user="Buh"]If you rally around Ricardo maybe he won''t wuss out with the next report?[/quote]I''m proud of you son, 1000 posts and 4 pages within the hour.Couldn''t have done it without you, cheers[Y]can''t wait for the next home game.

Keep hitting that report button Ricardo doesn''t change the fact you will modify the style of your report next time because I told you to

Heel boy.

Thanks for the report Ricardo. I view your reports as one of the fine traditions of this board and it''s sad to see a tw@t like Buh abusing it.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]Hush American[/quote]

Actually smart arse I''m English. Caister-on-sea born and raised, former season ticket holder and only been in Seattle for the last 4 years. [/quote]Maybe you should run for President - you show worrying similarities to Trump.[/quote]

How so MP? I''d rather not be compared to that megalomaniac racist if it''s all the same to you thanks.

Despite multiple unfunny and unwarranted attacks from Buh across several threads Ricardo has never even come close to stooping down to his level. Could use that kind of composure in our defence!

Ricardo, am an exiled Canary living in Sweden and always look first for your report as it is always fair and entertaining - please keep up the good work despite the occasional comment to the contrary, they are either 10 years old/attention seeking/binners or combination of them. Am not one to vouch for the sacking of AN, but several things do make me question his judgement. As you quite rightly say, being à good keeper is more than shot stopping, he is hopeless in the air, why oh why let Rudd go on loan. In addition, we have 5 centre halves, none of whom are really solid, there ARE good centre halves in the lower divisions. Many of us have sen Tettey as a liability for months now and have called for Thompsons inclusion. Why didnt he see it? Lambert made à silk purse from à pigs ear, AN seems to be doing the opposite.