Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

That new poll is clearly being rigged by numbers

Please Archant can we not have articles in the paper off the back of it claiming Neil has the backing of our support. The swing to "give him as much time as he needs" in the last few hours is blatantly dodgy.

Its just not a logical answer from a football or business sense to give.

I can understand any other answer, from sacking now up to a limited time, but I do not believe you would find 1 supporter in the world that would say they would give their manager ''as long as he needs''

What does that even mean?

So you believe more people are now in favor of ''giving him as long as he needs'' than before yesterdays game?

Its illogical that any fan at any club would say that about their manager

As long as he likes hardly had a vote a couple of hours ago , just like people on here rush to vote on anything Ipswich related it looks like they are now paying us back in kind . What Norwich supporter in their right mind wants to keep Neil a minute longer .

[quote user="King Crimson"]Or maybe you just don''t like the result so you are complaining about the process.[/quote]

I''m not complaining about the process but the fact is online polls can be influenced by mischief makers. I am also 100% confident that the result (as it stands currently) does not reflect the views of the 26,000 fans in that ground yesterday and that support for giving him time has not increased on the back of that shambles.The problem is if archant run stories on the back of it saying Neil has a mandate it''s the type of thing our stubborn owners will seize upon to back their stance.

Perhaps we can launch an official challenge against the final outcome of the poll? #alexit

Online polls should surely be the domain of the keyboard kings. We know what we think and don''t need somene being paid as a journo to rehash it on the main site.

What about doing a bit of old fashioned journalism and getting quotes from all the people Delia has supposedly turned away.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Please Archant can we not have articles in the paper off the back of it claiming Neil has the backing of our support. The swing to "give him as much time as he needs" in the last few hours is blatantly dodgy.[/quote]I noticed that as well at around 4pm the out now was in front by a country mile and a couple of hours later the swing had taken place. Now look what i found posted on TWTD at around 3 pm today.Weakness runs rampant through Carrow Rd it seems on 15:03 - Nov 6 with 1240 views
PJH
Just discovered that the ''Pink Un'' is running an online a survey for how long they should keep Neil. Longest option is end of the season but ''out now'' is leading.

I noticed that as well Til, but didn''t look at the date - presumed as they were talking about the Martin interview it was from last week

Pretty much explains the sudden swing

When I voted the poll was massively in favour of he should go now, so yeah I''d say this has reached an Ipswich forum and is being rigged

The poll is mentioned on TWTD along with comments ''hope they keep Neil a bit longer''. Now they''ve had their bin stink fingers on it I think we can safely assume it''s been skewed.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Seriously, an online poll!!!!

No wonder the country''s going to the dogs.....[/quote]

And being governed by one.[/quote]I think you will find Diane Abbott is the shadow Home Secretary.