Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 14

I''m getting there with my picks - last chance for anyone who wants to offer anything else to the pot!Parma - is your pick from the Danish Women''s Premier League? I can''t find odds for it on William Hill, although looking at the form I think we''re probably looking around 1/50?

Just realised that in all the excitement I''d forgotten to offer my pick for the City match! I''ll put my weight behind the ever-growing campaign for a sending-off in the match... [:)]

Championship, where I think - and hope - and pray - Sheff Wed beat the scum........Sheff Wed v Ipswich.......Home win.

For the match bet.........City to win and Jerome to score.

Good luck Wolfie and Zipper. [Y]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I''m getting there with my picks - last chance for anyone who wants to offer anything else to the pot!Parma - is your pick from the Danish Women''s Premier League? I can''t find odds for it on William Hill, although looking at the form I think we''re probably looking around 1/50?[/quote]The Nord section of the German Regionalliga.Meppen to win at home agsinst Eichede.Meppen, top, with a 6-0-1 and 16/4 home record, have dropped points recently but won their last game. Eichede are bottom, with a 1-2-4 and 5/17 away record. The current odds are around 1/4.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Russell Martin to score anytime, at 7/1, with cake all round in the dressing-room to celebrate.Good luck to all!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I''m getting there with my picks - last chance for anyone who wants to offer anything else to the pot!Parma - is your pick from the Danish Women''s Premier League? I can''t find odds for it on William Hill, although looking at the form I think we''re probably looking around 1/50?[/quote]It was on 365 yesterday @ 1.004, but looks like they have removed the fixture as not on there today.

Time to brave the FA Cup once more, and MK Dons to beat Spennymoor Town.

For the Norwich bet, over 2.5 goals seems a safe bet, going by our goals for and against record to date.

Good luck to all PUPs.

Newcastle will win again tomorrow

Norwich to win 1-0

Good Luck to everyone

Eddie - Glad wife remembered to give you our money eventually ha ha

Good Evening everyone and Good Luck:

MMMK - MAN CITY -v- Middlesbrough HOME WIN

MM - MONACO -v- Nancy HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet both teams to score.

Right then. I have chewed over all your recommendations, and I wish to place the following six:Newcastle v Cardiff - home win (my pick)Merstham v Oxford - away winAFC Fylde v Stalybridge Celtic - home winMonaco v Nancy - home winNorthampton v Harrow Borough - home winPeterborough v Chesham - home winI originally had Man City to beat Middlesbrough in my six, but having seen the effort they put in against Barcelona in the week, coupled with Karanka''s links with Real Madrid and penchant for a defensive masterclass, I''ve got a funny feeling that Citeh might just get a bit frustrated and have an ''after the lord mayor''s show'' kind of afternoon. Odds of 2/9 on that one don''t represent value in my eyes. I won''t tell you which one I replaced it with, so I''ll be the only one who knows if that decision proves costly!It''s always a bit of a risk gambling on the first round proper of the FA Cup - banana skins and ''cupsets'' and all that - but all three fixtures have at least a three-division gulf in them. Newcastle look nailed-on at the moment and odds of around 1/2 are as generous as anything available this week. Monaco should have more than enough class despite their midweek diversions in the Champions League; they are Ligue 1''s top scorers, and Nancy are the lowest scorers in the division. As for AFC Fylde, they average nearly three goals a game and are playing a team in the bottom three who have only scored 12 goals in 16 games so far.It seems easy enough to pick when you''re not in the hotseat, but my goodness it''s tough when you actually have to sit back and watch the videprinter with your fingers and toes crossed. An early fluke goal against the run of play... a dodgy penalty... an early red card... one of those days when the picked team ''does everything but score'', or a goalkeeper has the game of his life (David Marshall playing at Carrow Road for Cardiff, anyone?)... there are so many more ways to lose than to win. Hopefully Merstham will roll over at lunchtime tomorrow, leaving four 3pm kick-offs to bite our nails over. If luck is on our side, we''ll be able to jet off to the glitz and glamour of Monte Carlo for the second half, to watch them bring home the bacon against the Negative Nancy. Allez les PUPs!

As much as the FA cup is a minefield I''m heading that way anyway.....

Bradford....Home win.

The best of luck to everybody this week.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Right then. I have chewed over all your recommendations, and I wish to place the following six:Newcastle v Cardiff - home win (my pick)Merstham v Oxford - away winAFC Fylde v Stalybridge Celtic - home winMonaco v Nancy - home winNorthampton v Harrow Borough - home winPeterborough v Chesham - home winI originally had Man City to beat Middlesbrough in my six, but having seen the effort they put in against Barcelona in the week, coupled with Karanka''s links with Real Madrid and penchant for a defensive masterclass, I''ve got a funny feeling that Citeh might just get a bit frustrated and have an ''after the lord mayor''s show'' kind of afternoon. Odds of 2/9 on that one don''t represent value in my eyes. I won''t tell you which one I replaced it with, so I''ll be the only one who knows if that decision proves costly!It''s always a bit of a risk gambling on the first round proper of the FA Cup - banana skins and ''cupsets'' and all that - but all three fixtures have at least a three-division gulf in them. Newcastle look nailed-on at the moment and odds of around 1/2 are as generous as anything available this week. Monaco should have more than enough class despite their midweek diversions in the Champions League; they are Ligue 1''s top scorers, and Nancy are the lowest scorers in the division. As for AFC Fylde, they average nearly three goals a game and are playing a team in the bottom three who have only scored 12 goals in 16 games so far.It seems easy enough to pick when you''re not in the hotseat, but my goodness it''s tough when you actually have to sit back and watch the videprinter with your fingers and toes crossed. An early fluke goal against the run of play... a dodgy penalty... an early red card... one of those days when the picked team ''does everything but score'', or a goalkeeper has the game of his life (David Marshall playing at Carrow Road for Cardiff, anyone?)... there are so many more ways to lose than to win. Hopefully Merstham will roll over at lunchtime tomorrow, leaving four 3pm kick-offs to bite our nails over. If luck is on our side, we''ll be able to jet off to the glitz and glamour of Monte Carlo for the second half, to watch them bring home the bacon against the Negative Nancy. Allez les PUPs![/quote]
Matt you''re an absolute star! Now everyone can see why I have been looking forward to your turn since last year. Great strategy and well thought out. All we need is that little bit of luck that''s always needed to get the full six in.
I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is a very healthy £59.66. Here are the details : -

Oxford

-         

-

2/7

-         

-

12:30

Sat

Newcastle

-         

4/9

-

15:00

Sat

Fylde

-         

1/3

-

Sat

Northampton

-

2/9

-

Sat

Peterborough

-

2/7

-

Sat

Monaco

-

8/15

-

16:00

Sat

They''re all tomorrow so I''ll put them in the live score app on my phone to keep an eye on during tomorrows game. Good luck buddy[Y]

Really late this week. My excuse is New Job! 😊

FA Cup this week after a poor last couple of efforts.

Crawley v Bristol Rovers

Away win!

As for Norwich i will go with my positive side.

3-1 home win!

Snake 🐍

Sorry I''m too late for the pick. I''m going for a home win for Sporting Lisbon v. Arouca.

Good Luck, Feedthewolf!

As for the Norwich bet, Hoolahan to score any time.

Good Luck, ZLF!

This week I''m going to play it a bit safe and go for Celtic to win against Inverness. As for the match bet a 1-1 draw. Good luck pups!

Apologies for the lateness of the hour Eddie; Gary Delaney to blame for tickling my ribs.

Anyway - I am finding it hard to spend everyones money with some many good suggestions but from from the fabulous suggestions.

Taking a mix of popular picks, suggestions that struck a chord and a wild outsider I am going to for equal stake on

- on a red card in the game

- both teams to score

- HT - FT city win; I am feeling (alcohol induced?) confidence

- Russ to score anytime

- City win, Red card and +2.5 goals - the audacity of the punt appeals to me.

Eddie - I have sent to some extra funds and I would like s to add

£5 - City to keep a clean sheet

£5 - Final result a draw

Thanks to all you lovely pups for your suggestions - good luck one & all

[quote user="ZLF"]Apologies for the lateness of the hour Eddie; Gary Delaney to blame for tickling my ribs.

Anyway - I am finding it hard to spend everyones money with some many good suggestions but from from the fabulous suggestions.

Taking a mix of popular picks, suggestions that struck a chord and a wild outsider I am going to for equal stake on

- on a red card in the game

- both teams to score

- HT - FT city win; I am feeling (alcohol induced?) confidence

- Russ to score anytime

- City win, Red card and +2.5 goals - the audacity of the punt appeals to me.

Eddie - I have sent to some extra funds and I would like s to add

£5 - City to keep a clean sheet

£5 - Final result a draw

Thanks to all you lovely pups for your suggestions - good luck one & all[/quote]
Thanks for these Stephen. You''ve made a great effort to get a return. And also thanks for the tenner and the extra bets. You''re a star buddy.
I can''t find the treble listed on Bill Hill unless I''m having a senior moment. Which I often do! I''ve put the rest on to our best advantage and I''ll leave the treble til you get back to me..

Red card in the game

£2.00

Bill Hill

15/4

£9.50

Both teams to score

£2.00

Bet 365

4/5

£3.60

HT - FT city win

£2.00

Bet 365

15/8

£5.75

Russ to score anytime

£2.00

Bill Hill

9/1

£20.00

City win, Red card and +2.5 goals

City to keep a clean sheet

£5.00 Bet

13/8

£13.12

Final result a draw 

£5.00 Bet

14/5

£19.00

Good luck FTW & ZLF, sorry I''m so late I can''t influence your pick because otherwise you would have undoubtedly included:
Brighton to draw at Bristol City, at 11/5, and;
a draw at Carrow Road at 13/5.
I''ll send in Reggie''s icks when he gets up.

Monaco home win for me, I would have gone for a City win 3-1 in the match bet.

Good luck FTW and ZLF and all other PUPs.

I tried but unless I''m being thick, which is not beyond the realms of possibility, I can''t place that treble. But rather than leave it I''ve put the two quid on Norwich to win and over 2.5 goals. Apologies to all if I messed up.

City win and +2.5 goals

£2.00

Bill Hill

9/5

£5.60

Good luck Zip. I''m really glad you''re on our team. Also good luck to Wolfie and all you PUPs [:)]

Oxford are 2-0 up at half time against Generic Minnows FC, so we''re half way to our first ticked box!

Oxford won 5-0

Fylde are 3-0 up

Newcastle are 1-0 up

Northampton are 2-0

Looking okay so far!

Peterborough joining the party to, 1-0 there now!