Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

What next

I was astonished Thompson was the only change after the Brighton game. McGov was plain awful and simply doesn''t command his area. The defense are now playing like amateurs and you can see there is no confidence at all.

What''s astounding is the players just aren''t performing, whether it''s concentration problem, fitness, or a mental attitude. Every fan is fearful of the 2nd half capitulation which is the only consistent things we''ve seen this season.

And yet AN chooses the same misfiring players every game. And then he chooses to play players out of position just to squeeze them into the first 11 (e.g. Pritchard).

AN doesn''t ever seem to know his best 11. Recently doesn''t seem to get the best out of them, god only knows what happens at half time in the dressing room every game as the 2nd half performances are simply woeful, and despite his brilliance in Champs last time round, is now coming across clueless as he never changes the formation, and is stubborn in dropping players.

We all wanted a striker and defender come Jan. We seem to desperately need a defensive coach, several defenders, and several attackers.

I''ve always been an AN fan, but I''m mindful the club lacks the funds, and it''s hard to see how he will change things either in getting better performances (we haven''t seen a strong performance all season) or when to drop players, because they''re poor or need a rest.

Other than a sacking (of AN or the board) what would you change for QPR?

We badly need pinto and Howson back. Unfortunately their cover would be Mulumbu and Whittaker. That''s sods law.

Could bring in Bassong for Klose? Keep Thompson. Play Lafferty on the left like Neil Adams did and only play Pritchard OR Wes and not both?

[quote user="The young canary"]Very odd thread

Binner[/quote]WTF are you on.

Sensible thread for an NCFC supporter for over 40 years. Go back to watching Tellytubbies are whatever childrens programes you watch, and let the adults talk. D*ckhe*d

[quote user="nutty nigel"]We badly need pinto and Howson back. Unfortunately their cover would be Mulumbu and Whittaker. That''s sods law.

Could bring in Bassong for Klose? Keep Thompson. Play Lafferty on the left like Neil Adams did and only play Pritchard OR Wes and not both?[/quote]

Would definetely keep Thompson. Is he good enough to play Procichard in middle behind Wes, freeing up Brady and Canos/Murphy to give us some natural wingers.

Feel Jerome needs a proper striker to support him, and he plays better when he''s not a lone striker

Wes has done nothing recently, some games have just passed him by, now he''s away on international, maybe time to have a look at Pritchard in the number 10 role.

Would consider resting Jerome, played lots of games and hasn''t done a great deal recently. For who I dunno Oliveria doesn''t look great and although I''m not a huge Lafferty fan he does put himself about a bit and he will give his all, which I fear others aren''t doing a lot of lately.

Would like to see Brady in the middle like he does with Ireland as he hasn''t the pace to play on the wing.

Would consider Bassong in the defence, Bennett, Klose & Martin hardly setting the world alight.

Without a doubt McGovern needs dropping, anyone Ruddy, Jones, just anyone but McGovern.

Josh, Jacob, Canos, let''s have a winger who''s direct, gotta bit of pace who dares take on a man.

Has Klose and Bassong as a partnership been tried at all? Every other combination has failed pretty miserably thus far so they cant do any worse surely? Brady has to be dropped, he just offers nothing, looks like he cant be arsed, Wes needs a rest and Pritchard''s best position when he was at Brentford was No 10. Agree with Move Klose about Lafferty, about time he was given a chance. Things HAVE to change.

Jerome has done absolutely nothing wrong. He doesn''t deserve to be out of the team, and gives everything he''s got every single game for us win or lose.

However I would still now look at playing Oliveira, just to see. Jerome is very much playing as a means to an end, rather than an end; he''s constantly looking for a ball over or through, where his pace and strength will move us up the pitch. This is fine when you''re playing a fast-paced game, but we set up for a slower, more technical affaire.

I''d like to see how Oliveira could bring our obvious strength in attacking mid to the fore. He''s also more of a goal-scorer which will keep him in the box, and not around it.