Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Jez Moxey

Jez Moxey says:“You might go and buy two players and do it quickly, you haven’t quite

researched it properly and it doesn’t quite fit, then you are worse off

for it."Can''t imagine that would happen at NCFC Mr Moxey. You might finish up buying players that would only  serve to warm the substitutes bench. No no you need n''t worry that would not happen to us!Jez if that''s the best you can offer after the events of the past few weeks think it would be best to remain quiet.

Exactly what any new CEO would say.

Just like the players after the last loss and the manager, always a standard response. At least with Ian Holloway you used to get some different interviews.....not that I want Holloway as our manager.

Not sure why people are moaning about his interview.

One of the smoothest operators in the game. Old school, keeps a mont blanc note book with his contacts in precision order. The guy is a touch of class.

[quote user="True Grit"]One of the smoothest operators in the game. Old school, keeps a mont blanc note book with his contacts in precision order. The guy is a touch of class.[/quote]We thought Doncaster was Teflon coated..........this guy''s smoother than the proverbial baby''s bum.

We are not a very good team at the moment.

That could be because the players aren''t very good. This view was suggested by people who said Alex Neil was let down by the board and lost promotion when the transfer window closed.

Others, and some of the same ones, say a decent manager would have got these players promoted by March. Which would suggest the manager isn''t good enough.

I don''t think the team is tough enough to get promoted by March. It worries me that we don''t win enough battles all over the pitch. Cam usually wins his battles. We need Howson back because he wins his. But how many others are?

It all goes back to my old mate Worthy''s wise words that the players have to win the battles in order to play their football.

[quote user="morty"]Admitting you have a problem is the first small step to recovery, Indy.

😉[/quote]

What''s the cure for Muppetism, Morty? :-)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]We are not a very good team at the moment.

That could be because the players aren''t very good. This view was suggested by people who said Alex Neil was let down by the board and lost promotion when the transfer window closed.

Others, and some of the same ones, say a decent manager would have got these players promoted by March. Which would suggest the manager isn''t good enough.

I don''t think the team is tough enough to get promoted by March. It worries me that we don''t win enough battles all over the pitch. Cam usually wins his battles. We need Howson back because he wins his. But how many others are?

It all goes back to my old mate Worthy''s wise words that the players have to win the battles in order to play their football.[/quote]

Anyone got Allardyce''s phone number?

I am sure all those individual battles would then be won.

That''s the key for me, if I go to work with a battle with I lose more than once I find myself looking for a new job, why should footballers be any different? If you don''t toe the line and put in the effort, you shouldn''t get paid in book, that would sort out those battles!