Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

James Maddison

You are Alex Neil do you bring him back after his loan ends in January or do you leave him to get a full season at Aberdeen

We are lacking creativity for me it''s a no brainier he should be straight into the team

Only if we can offload Naismith, otherwise it''s better for Maddison to get game time.

[quote user="Indy"]Only if we can offload Naismith, otherwise it''s better for Maddison to get game time.[/quote]Send Naismith to Aberdeen in his place......

Don''t think Aberdeen would need him, anyway I like Aberdeen, send him back to Rengers!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Indy"]Only if we can offload Naismith, otherwise it''s better for Maddison to get game time.[/quote]Send Naismith to Aberdeen in his place...... [/quote]
Bit harsh to send him to a league where he would be so far out of his depth.

With Pritchard and Hoolihan available I don''t think we lack creative players.

But I do think we lack a decent platform to play from and suitable options for those creative players.

The thing i don''t like about this loan is he has spent little time at Norwich so if anyone comes in for him will he have much loyalty ??

Not saying any player is bigger than the club but special players sometimes have a funny attitude that''s what gives them the edge

no doubt i think he will be a very good player we have to manager this careful i can see him leaving without much game time here

Jim the Canary wrote the following post at 10/11/2016 7:00 PM:

You are Alex Neil do you bring him back after his loan ends in January or do you leave him to get a full season at Aberdeen

We are lacking creativity for me it''s a no brainier he should be straight into the team

Neither. If I''m Alex Neil I''d be handing in my resignation first thing tomorrow morning 👍🏻🙏🏻