Sign in to follow this  
No Mad

Audio commentary for the England game

Does anyone know where you can get audio of the England game on the Internet outside the UK. I am currently in Kyrgyzstan and would like to listen to the game but both 5 live and FA.com are for only UK listeners. I am happy to pay if I can find somewhere that has it. Any ideas? I tried Canaries World but they don''t seem to have internationals!

Panic over! My long suffering wife has the game on on Five Live and I am listening to it via Skype. It is also on Russian TV here - so I have pictures and Alan Green''s commentary. Almost perfect!!

Now we just need England to score.

[quote]Does anyone know where you can get audio of the England game on the Internet outside the UK. I am currently in Kyrgyzstan and would like to listen to the game but both 5 live and FA.com are for only U...[/quote]

Having watched the game... I wish I was in Kyrgyzstan too...

[quote]Panic over! My long suffering wife has the game on on Five Live and I am listening to it via Skype. It is also on Russian TV here - so I have pictures and Alan Green''s commentary. Almost perfect!! No...[/quote]

Alan Green commentating  ?     I''d rather listen to it in Russian

[quote]just do the following record the following 3 statements "England must up the pace" "Crouch...oh no" "Austria looking the better side at the moment" and play on a loop...hey presto instant comment...[/quote]

ahha! brilliant

turned the sound of and listened to music, was far more interesting

although the commentary for the wales V n ireland game was good in my opinion

Very funny all of you.

Anyway, we have qualified with one game in hand. So I am happy.

Given the pressure, the absence of Rooney, Neville and Cole and the sending off - I thought we did OK. At least we will be in Germany unlike the Scots, Danes and Northern Irish, for example!

So the game against Poland doesn''t matter - so will I follow it? It will kick off here at quarter to one in the morning!!!! So, it will be an added challenge. Still, sad person that I am I will probably try. Surely, there must be somewhere I can listen to it over the Internet legally? What''s the point of the BBC blocking it if no-one is selling the product?!?!?!

and best of all Greeno played very well!

oh wait he didnt

but there was a nice picture of him on sky sports eating a packet of walkers salt and vinegar crisps (might be wrong on the flavour but sure thats what they were)

[quote]Very funny all of you. Anyway, we have qualified with one game in hand. So I am happy. Given the pressure, the absence of Rooney, Neville and Cole and the sending off - I thought we did OK. At least...[/quote]

yeah listening to 5 live over the last couple of hours about yesterdays internationals yould have thought scotland had just qualified and we''d lost to eastern european minnows

Yes - as Brits we seem to love plucky losers so..

Wales are great because they beat Northern Ireland away

Scotland are great because they beat Norway away

Northern Ireland are great because they beat us.

But... none of them qualified.

We are considered rubbish even though we have qualified easily.

We were guaranteed a play-off place before even kicking off against the Austrians

Before you say, that we should not compare with the likes of Northern Ireland, Wales and Scoland - how about this?

The marvellous Danes, the French, the Spanish and the reigning European champions, the Greeks are all struggling.

We have qualified and pretty easily. Why all the complaints in the press?