Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Wow! AN to go!!??

Football''s a results-led business - and Moxey has already stated on video interview AN knows what he needs to do. In other words, in the immediate short term AN will be supported - otherwise, action will need to be taken...

Well , coming up we have trips to QPR and Derby, home against Brentfold, then a trip to Barnsley.  All are placed 12th and below, so to get back into the top two, we need (and should be capable of getting) wins from these games, with a draw or two being acceptable.  Equally important would be the manner of the performances.  If we continue to lose or draw having taken the lead I think AN''s position will become unsustainable.

Comment from a Leeds fan that I work with "Can we play you every week..." [:@] which is particularly annoying because last time in the Championship we got a late-ish goal and saw out the win at their place. 

Woy will take over and play this team every week which beats Neil''s constant tinkering I guess

Wuddy

Whittaker Wyan Wussell Bwady

Dowwens

Pwitchard Wesley Oliviewa

Jewome Mowwis

Don''t forget on the bench we''ve got the Muwphy''s, McGovewn, Wussel Mawtin, Matt Jawwis, Laffewty and Michael Tuwnew!

Wow Paul, I bet you''re fun at parties!

I also bet you haven''t seen a certain Monty Python film mentioned above...

Regardless of whether the report is true or not the notion that AN may be sacked is out there. If results go against, and with 2 tough away games coming up there will be huge pressure on Neil. And just to rub salt in the wounds Ipswich have 2 winnable home games which could put them above us in the table by the next time we play at Carrow Rd.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]Regardless of whether the report is true or not the notion that AN may be sacked is out there. If results go against, and with 2 tough away games coming up there will be huge pressure on Neil. And just to rub salt in the wounds Ipswich have 2 winnable home games which could put them above us in the table by the next time we play at Carrow Rd.[/quote]Sounds like you should change your user name to Capt Wet Pants.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Do you think Woy would bring his friend, Biggus Dickus?[/quote]

Biggus Dickus has a wife in Wome, you know.

She''s called Incontinentia Bollocks.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Capt. Pants"]Regardless of whether the report is true or not the notion that AN may be sacked is out there. If results go against, and with 2 tough away games coming up there will be huge pressure on Neil. And just to rub salt in the wounds Ipswich have 2 winnable home games which could put them above us in the table by the next time we play at Carrow Rd.[/quote]Sounds like you should change your user name to Capt Wet Pants.[/quote]Nope, I just say it as it is. For me it''s all about getting back to the Premier League within 2 seasons at the latest. I have no particular affinity to any manager as they come and go and most eventually get the sack anyway, just a question of when. It''s starting to look doubtful Neil can get us there this season so a new manager needs as much time possible to get us on track again.